its on the way....:)

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

well i finally ordered me a hoop house the other day.....only because gin my friend who lives about 90 miles from me sent me a link for it...im so happy and i cant wait to get it set up and get my collections in it....i am sure i will have lots of questions and some might be sorta mundane, having already been answered..lol...gin plans on coming up and helping at some point, she is the best.....it will be here the 2nd or 3rd week in january so im sure i will have it up in time to maybe start some seeds.....just wanted to show my SMILE(not that you can see it, but im sure all of you know what kinda smile im talking about)that i feel just like a kid with a new toy SMILE!!!!!

cindy:)

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

you will love it to bits!!!!!!!! I sure enjoy my sanctuary! Elaine

Grandview, TX(Zone 7b)

Cindy,
Congratulations! I know you have to be SO EXCITED!!!!
How big is it going to be?
I started with a hoophouse that we built ourselves last year 12'x12' and quickly outgrew it even before the end of winter, hehe.
Now I have that one plus one that is 10'x40' and STILL need more room. I have barely enough room to put the plants that I have already, but want some room to start seeds.
I am going to wait to tell that to DH until the spring. I am afraid he will divorce me before the new year if I tell him now and I am going to need to take the marriage deduction next month, LOL.

Mason, MI

Cindy,
That's great!
You are going to have so much fun with it.
I love mine...what a super place to "putter".
OD :-)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Mine is 10 x 20 but too small already
You're gunna love it!

smithton, MO(Zone 5a)

its going to be 12x8x24.....i think that will be ok for now...lol....i do plan on sharing some of my plants and concentrating on my 'collections'....which will be lots..lol...i have been thinking about what type of benches i will get my son to build for me and so on and so on...so yall be prepared for the questions...lol....:)

cindy

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Benches; The easiest and strongest & longest lasting! Go to a commerical building supply place,( they sell to mostly large contractors), ask for galvinized steel hat channel & metal studs. These can be cut with a tin snip & then screwed together with a cordless screwgun. We figure out what is going on the bench and then space accordinly. If you have mainly round pots, get some stocco screen and fasten over the hat channel.Hope you can see enough in this picture.
Bernie

Thumbnail by CountryGardens

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.