Darius - tiling

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Now I feel more comfortable asking you questions on tiling here rather than the rose forum....lol!! OK this is what I want to do. Tiling on the wall near the kitchen sink and around to the back of the oven. I know that we are supposed to start somewhere other than on the top of any pre-existing line, which in this case is the ridge over the counter top. But there is only about 1.1/2 tile space between the top of the kitchen sink counter and the window cill (sill). This space becomes larger as one goes around the corner to meet up with the stove. In between there are a few elec sockets and I know this won't be easy for me. However, you've done so much of this that you are going to tell me different!! Convince me!! lol!!

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!