Groan, not again!

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

Lisa, I think you are snake bit Do you think the man upstairs is trying to till you something I think you should start singing in a little louder voice or plowing a little deeper

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

I am starting to wonder!

Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Could this really happen to us
2 weeks in a row????? Seems Lili is taking the same path of Isidore. Please say it ain't so!!

Honeybee

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

Well, I have a bad feeling about Lili, she might be Opal's relative and come visit the Florida Panhandle. We just have to watch those things each time.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Sorry Lisa et al. Just when I was saying how quiet this hurricane season had been and then Isidore and now Lili. Batten down the hatches again and be prepared just in case. Or better still, come and stay with me, animals too!! :-) All we can do is pray.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

~~~ Rats! I knew we shouldn't have taken the ply wood off all these windows. ~~~
According to the weatherman, looks like Redroses hometown might take a hit.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Oh no, not again. She's already been through the evacuation process once already, hasn't she?? Trying to catch up on all the missed posts.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Yes Louisa, she did leave the last time, but I think their parish made out well, she left as a precautionary. This time, if they take a direct hit, like we did with Isidore, the damage will be worse and we will be on the bad side of the Hurricane too. Not the kind of news you want to hear first thing on a monday..lol..BTW, thanks for the offer, I wish I could just pack up and leave, but I can't. Hugs, Lisa

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Get enough M&M's in Lisa and you'll be alright.

I hope it blows past you!!!

Good Luck!!

Wintermoor

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

NOT AGAIN! It looks come toward between RedRose's Town and my town! Praying it will go other direction.. We have enough of it.. I am going to be preparing when it enter the Gulf of Mexico..

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Lisa
Mom and I are going to postpone our visit to you until AFTER all threats of hurricanes are over ;)

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Oh darn thing not again and I did not unpack most of things what it had Isidora so will have to start few packing again,I hope not hit here. So not have to worry do all over again packing so, I guess go back to my DD apartment plus hope it will be in my mail from DG before it time comes in LILI hurricane.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

OMG...........y'all better get on up to higher ground!!! When is the H season over with, anyway??

"eyes"

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

If the hurricane hit here for sure will bring my computer with me so ,I won't be able to use my computer to let you know what's up at my DD because of she don't have the phone. =( That is why not get touch with you all as sooner the last time Isidora hurricane.
I pray to God to hope nothing happen. It kinda worry me right now. I hate this!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

we're praying for all you guys!!!!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Thank you tiG, I appreciate.

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Hurricane Season runs from June 1 thru November 30. August, September and October are noted as the busiest months of the season. In the summer and late fall, the air over the oceans warm up considerably, collect moisture and begin to move in a circular motion. This is called a tropical depression. If the wind speed gets above 39 mph, it becomes a tropical storm and is then named. When the winds reach 74 mph the storm becomes a hurricane.
Boy Lisa (and all the rest) what luck! Maybe it won't happen to you this time. We all know how things can change from day to day. We'll just all have to keep our fingers crossed!

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Add my prayers for everyone's safety through this new threat. I am sure you are all still pumping water out of basements, too. By the time Isidore got up here, we got a good 2" of rain, but you don't need 2'.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

lupine, thanks for the prayers. We don't have to worry about water in basements, we don't have them here! We are below sealevel so the water table is very high. I've never even been in a basement :-) . New Orleans had 2' of rain! And the waters haven't gone down yet in some places there and towns below me. I am thinking this storm is going to miss us and head off toward the TX-LA coastline. (Positive thinking, although I don't wish it on anyone)

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

lupine, thanks for the prayers. We don't have to worry about water in basements, we don't have them here! We are below sealevel so the water table is very high. I've never even been in a basement :-) . New Orleans had 2' of rain! And the waters haven't gone down yet in some places there and towns below me. I am thinking this storm is going to miss us and head off more toward the TX. coastline. (Positive thinking, although I don't wish it on anyone)

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Thinking of you Lisa!!!!!

Take good care..

Good Luck!!

Wintermoor

Lisa - Praying that Lili changes her mind and goes elsewhere and dies out. I hope you listen to Wintermoor and stock up on the M&M's.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

OH M&M yummy.. I think I will buy some to bring if we have to leave here to go north... :o)

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

I am gonna send that storm over to Texas..do you think they will mind? After all, we had our turn last week--they need the rain and my hips really doesn't need the M&M's..

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Hoping this one misses all of you. I will be praying for you. Maybe she will slow down or just disappear. Take care.

Praying for all in the path of the storm.

Tyler, TX(Zone 8a)

I'll bet if we look real close at Lisa's Toes we could a web starting to grow-------------"grin" Lisa do you have web feet yet?????????

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

I was born with web feet arp. It is a requirement down here ya know.. LOL!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.