Bell Peppers

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sure feel bad about the peppers being so small & such. If there was a way I would be glad to send some your way. We picked these this morning. Some plants had 5 or 6 to pick.
The green ones are Fat & Sassy, the yellow are Golden Bell,
purple are Purple Beauty & most of the red are King of the North & Red Beauty. All this seed comes from Totally Tomatoes. We have 1200 plants in our sweet pepper patch.
If you happen by, stop and I will treat you to some!
Bernie

Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Wowsers. I'm green (and yellow and orange and red) with envy :)

Hmmmm, if we (I?) put these varieties in the PDB would you do us the favor of sharing an image and your opinon of each? Pretty please? It'd be a way to way to make amends for torturing the rest of us with this mouth-watering display....

(Zone 6a)

I raised Red Beauty a couple yrs. ago. They were absolutely great! That is the one I would raise if I ever decide to raise bell peppers again.....limited on space:)

Owen

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I can do that. I'll get pictures, then let me know what to do.
Bernie

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Bernie,your harvest has given me hope that my dismal gardening year is just one of those things that happen.

We had waaay too much water in the Spring and when it quit,it quit...and now we have none. Very frustrating,but your pics give me hope that next year will be better.

Keep 'em coming..and vols is right,please add to the PDB.We'd love to see them there!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.