How much are your hydrangeas worth???

Perrysburg, OH(Zone 5a)

We just recieved a shipment of hydrangea blooms at the flower shop where I work, they're huge at least eight to ten inches across, we are selling them for TWENTY DOLLARS a stem, I said $20.00 A STEM!!! Is that outrageous or what!!!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

you can get atleast 2 bushes from http://www.crownsvillenursery.com for that price. I just got my list in the mail today(without shipping)

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

how many flowers on a stem? if one i wouldn't buy them. that is the cost of a dozen roses.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Outrageous to say the least!!! I am going to check that link now Mings!!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Ok checked it out Mings and I would give anything for Amethyst but I guess I would need to amend my soil to make it more alkaline otherwise it would turn blue no doubt. I see Pia is blue in this gallery and always thought it was pink and stayed pink. Obviously not!! lol...I'm going back there to check the prices now. See what you did!!! I'm hooked!! :-)

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

louisa? where did you find a Pia? In that site I listed?I didnt; see that. I have been looking for one

Perrysburg, OH(Zone 5a)

Farmgirl, one bloom per stem!!!!!
Louisa, I also thought that Pia was pink and stayed pink?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

So did I Becky!! Mings, Pia was featured in the gallery page I believe. I emailed the site for news of Amethyst and was told it would be in stock next year!! Sorry I haven't been here in a while - things going on!! :-)

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

okay, thanks.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.