vegetable t-shirt

Enkoping, Sweden

I would like to buy some nice or funny t-shirts with vegs on especially with peppers. do you know where?

Roger

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Hmmm...I'll check into a few things and get back to you.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Well, usually after I get done eating...there's LOTS of veggies on my shirt...droppings, drippings, etc. Dare I send you one?

(I'll do some checkin' around, too, by the way) τΏτ

Enkoping, Sweden

horseshoe,that is what I call a vegetable t-shirt,you can say that it looks funny.

Roger

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

An organization after my own heart: http://www.bvra.org/ and their t-shirt: http://www.bvra.org/bvra1.jpg

Richmond, KY(Zone 6b)

Well thanks, Wingnut,

I've gone and wasted another hour thanks to you, exploring that weird and wonderful site.

What a great parody! Thanks for sharing it.

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Are these for yourself,or are they for customers to purchase?
I haven't had much free time the last day or two,but will see what I can come up with this weekend.

Does your wife sew? There is some absolutely beautiful pepper cloth in the fabric store right now.I could send you a little and see what you thought of it.

My Norwegian relatives were here in July and Inger Anita and I fabric shopped till we had to buy a whole other suitcase to haul it all back in.The patterns are so different and the price is about 1/6 of what she pays in Norway.

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

:P!! You're welcome, Brook! I love that site, so HAD to share. Should have put it here before. ;)

Enkoping, Sweden

Melody,its for myself and to us who works here,we are 3.my mother is quite good at sewing

Roger

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

I'll email you Roger....I picked up a few samples yesterday and will send them to you. They aren't clothing sized pieces,but big enough to be of some use in the bakery for decorating.This way,you can see what they look like and your mom can get some ideas as to what she might like to use them for. You can tell her they are 100% cotton. I'll be in touch via-email later.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.