Hoping for MG ID

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

ANyone know the name of this one?

Thumbnail by ArtyMiss
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

This one looks like one I posted a picture of early this spring. Mine doesn't climb, but sprawls. I think it would make a great basket plant. I'll go check my threads and see if anyone positively ID'ed this one.

Studley said mine was MG Minibar Rose. Looks just like yours.

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 28th 3:03 PM

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

hmmmm, I thought the mini bar rose was a darker pink.
I have some growing under a tree and they are smaller....look like this but darker pink.
These do sprawl and the foiliage is VERY variagated....Wish I could remember what the package said....
Thank you for replying...Maybe this is some "sort" of the mioni bar rose...whatever it is..I think I like it!!
Wouldn't it be nice in a basket as a gift for the family of a new baby girl:)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I have this one and the purple too... is it really Minibar Rose? Then what is the purple? If you need to see pictures of them check out my trade page.

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 28th 5:28 PM

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I just grow them. If the package says it is something then I believe it until someone here can correctly ID it. Actually, I don't really care what they are if they are pretty. Just hope this one produces seed. I want it in a basket next year.

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Yep me too Brugie...I pray for seeds on this one, I don't really care what the name is of all my mysteries...if I like them, I grow them again...if not, I rip them out...
I just try to find out some of my favorites so I can share seeds.

Rose Hill, NC(Zone 8a)

Is it a dwarf plant and non climber?
If so i have it too
It's also got var. leaves?
IF so it's an Ipomoea nil dwarf
Larry

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Yep, its a little one and is more of a sprawler than a climber. The flower is a medium size

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I remember planting a mini bar rose.........now tomorrow I will have to find it!! i like yours arty!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.