fence post this morning

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

can hardly wait to wake up every morning

Thumbnail by mingsmimi
Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Ooooo! great shot!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

:) :) Love August. Its my Birth month. my wedding anniversary month. my hubby;s sobority month and MORNNG GLORIES!!!

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

hey mingsmimi...it's my birth month too...in fact, i just celebrated 29 again last week...the 13th of august! tell me what you want for your birthday, and i'll bet you can guess what i want for mine!!!??? hehehe!! those are soooo pretty!!! they might be what i need to get my happy you-know-what out of bed before noon!!! oh, yeah, and by the way, my mom (lives with me) had me on her 29th birthday...i could plant it outside her new bedroom window, and tell her you sent it just for her!!!!??? seriously, though, when is your birthday?

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Oh so happy to see your photo are so beautiful, Mings!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Meiyu! you are a happy soul! hi! REDROSE>
Mine is in the beginning of the month. I would love good knees. and a healthy ankle and good nites sleep and ...and ...and...chocolate. and world peace! and morning glories!

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

HAHAHA!!! Did that come from Redrose?...confused me. If her birthday is at the beginning of the month, she, too, is a Leo and should be a pretty happy soul also!! Don't know what to do about better knees or healthy ankles, other than arthrotech and surgery, but a good night's sleep can be quickly had by endulging in activities that give them what people usually crave chocolate to substitute...tell her to wake her boyfriend/husband/lover up and ask for a birthday present, she won't need chocolate, AND she'll get a good night's sleep!!! As for the morning glories, Mingsmimi, I'm hoping you'll take care of that?? Oh, yeah...world peace? Forget it!! Soon our country will be run by a generation of children who were raised by nannies and daycare attendants and lived in condos and apartments with no gardens!!! We're doomed!!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

that last post was all from me. i was just saying hello to REDROSE.
And yes. I agree. we are doomed. No one teaches manners anymore. Plus those taking care of us wil all have piercings in their faces adn we wil be old and forces to look at that all day. And if I see another belly hannging out with a ring in it I think I will go tear it out. Plus. they are all on something for ADD>>ADHD> bi POLAR and if you live in PA. you have a wrap around.

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, how funny, Mingsmimi, you don't know how many times I've said exactly the same thing about belly rings!!! By golly, if you want to draw attention to your stomache, wouldn't you want it to be well-toned and attractive to look at?? And I'm beginning to think that it was because they've been "on something" that made them bi-polar, manic-depressants!! I thank God every day that my kids aren't like the majority out there!!! What's your favorite chocolate?? Mine's Godiva!! Hope you had a great birthday!!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

mings.......this one is definitely a winner!!!!! Elaine

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

mings, The color combo is great. Wouldn`t mind waking up to that either. Very pretty.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Can;t imagine fall with out them

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

do morning glories bloom summer through fall?

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Are all those colors on the same plant??

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

they will bloom till maybe end of September? Depends on the weather. I jsut threw in a handfull of seeds and thats what came up. ! Each post(3) at the fence came different.

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

And what time of year do you plant the seeds? Will they grow up my metal lampost, do you think?

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I plant after fear of frost. You just string up fishing line up the lamppost and UP they climb! Up Up and AWAY!!!!!!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Beautifully soft color combinations. They must "light" up your day AND night :~)

san antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, cool...gosh I hope I remember to plant some in spring! They'd be beautiful around the front lampost by my coffee table!!!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

the best part of waking up! Seeing what s oput there! Little nip in the air this morning too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.