New Round Robin

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

i have a lot of seeds spare and would like to start another perpetual RR, would anyone be interested? i have lots of different kinds and would like it to be a mixed one, ie. annuals, perennials, biennials, veg, herbs and shrubs.

put your name down on this thread if you're interested.

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Hi Lilith, I'd like to be included, now I'm back from my hols, I'm starting to collect in the seeds. Hope I'm not too late.

no, havn't really had any response on this one yet. any other takers?

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

No problem here either, but I thought Baa was going to start the next in September anyway.

Let's see who wants a go!!!

All the best

Wintermoor

p.s. Lilith, your remoulade arrived back at my door yesterday, looking as though a tank had run over it. The envelope was crushed torn, and the tube was sellotaped back inside, with instructions in English to return to sender. Your adress was illegible so it came back to me. I'll send another at the next oportunity. ;-)

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Many people are on holiday, or have children to deal with at the moment.Once the new term starts, there will be lots more responses I think.
Marigold.

oh dear wintermoor, stupid post office eh!

marigold - i'll wait until the start of next month.

baa - are you staring one too?

Lil,

The perpetual EURR was postponed until September. Evert suggested a break so we all had a chance to collect seed over the summer. (edit to add) I've still got the previous RR here waiting to go.

http://davesgarden.com/s/278072.html

http://davesgarden.com/s/238241.html

I've no problem if anyone else wants to start an RR though :)

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 21st 7:17 AM

oh well, i know i've got loads of seeds to trade, and i'm sure other people will have too, so we'll have two.

Ivinghoe Beds, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Yay, Lilith

Count me in.

Alas, I'm only interested in heirloom or rare vegetable seeds.

(My wife is the eccentric one - she grows non-edible flowers. Can you believe that?)

But... I should - blight, weather and yetis permitting - have lots of exotic heirloom vegetable seeds to trade this Autumn - primarily beans, peas and tomatoes. Especially the latter.

Count me in!

John

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Count me in too :)

Rethymno, Crete, Greece(Zone 10b)

I am in for the Sept RR as well - if there are going to be two euroRRs I 'm afraid the seeds will be much the same

So, if Baa started it first, perhaps she should choose who will do it in the End ??

September is near...

Dimitri

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

I'm interested in the one that starts in September but won't be ready until mid to end September because I'm going on holiday at the end of next week (while my beans ripen in their pods, I hope).

Mandy

Hi, I'm up for both, if they're both going to be run. I'm di=oing well on the seed front so far.Just got to get little envelopes, and I'm ready to start.

Warkworth, Northumbe, United Kingdom

yes I'll take part new plants in waiting for the garden are always welcome

cool, all who are interested, please send your name (+ DG name to save confusion) and mail address to my email please and then we can get this underway.

i'll post the mailing route when i know it. i'll try and get this underway this week, so could you all send your emails asap please!!

I'd like to be in on this one too! May I???:)

of course, the more the merrier!

send me your details by e-mail all of you please!! i havn't got all of your addresses.

Update?

sorry i've took so long to reply, the pc's been getting fixed and i havn't had a chance to log on anywhere else with just getting a new job. well the good news is that i got paid today (after waiting a month!) and can now sort out all my trades and this round robin.

sorry for not replying for so long, is everybody still interested?

lil

count me in lil, I'll be away for a few days ,but will check it out as soon as i get home again.
Sue

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Thought Baa was doing one in the middle of october???

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

She is and it will be timed just about right for me

I'll be posting up about the next stage over the weekend. I'm hoping to get the package out in two weeks.

Here waiting ;-)
Just right timing thanks

Versailles, CT(Zone 7a)

Right timing for me as well

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

Is it going to Eastern Europe first again an then back to UK?

Yes it will be going to Europe first, is that going to be a problem for anyone?

This message was edited Friday, Oct 4th 4:51 AM

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Has anyone heard from Lil lately? Many thanks.

Lisa

She's been taking part in the RR and I heard from her just after Christmas.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Thank you Baa, I am sending you an email.

Horn, Netherlands(Zone 8b)

Hi can I still join in??? I'd like to!
Lenne

Saya

I don't think this one went ahead.

Rethymno, Crete, Greece(Zone 10b)

Baa, where are things as far as I am, concerned ??
(Very far, or too far ??)

Dimitri

saya, there's one that I'll be sending on to you after it reaches me - should be fairly soon I reckon :)

Hi Dimitri

Your 2nd envelope is currently doing a tour of Switzerland and is with Gwist at the moment, then Gerddi, so you should get it fairly soon! Crete is the next country on the list!

The UK envelope is somewhere in the ether, I'm getting worried!

Thanks Philomel!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.