MG War continued.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

The other thread was getting so long thought I would start another one. Who is in on the war ? I see some great pic's posted on the contest page already but I know there are more coming. Has anybody tried any new ones and just loved them without giving away your secrets of course. lol

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I haven't read that other thread in a long time, it got soooooooooo long. I'm in, haven't posted my picture yet.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7a)

Ahhh yes as you can tell I am in on that one too!! I kinda doubt anything will come of it, b/c I don't know the latin names for any of mine. All I know is they are Morning glories Tee Hee! But like I said before, if ya don't enter ya can't win right?? LOL

(Zone 8a)

A new thread is fine Mystic but the other is sort of interesting because it is sooooo long and people just are curious as to what is going on in there!

Cheers!
Rebecca

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

We found some morning glories on one of our stops. I did manage to keep Jo/RR from stashing them in the car. I told her they just wouldn't fit with all those lobsters she had stashed in there!!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

so Cala, did you have lobster rolls and fried whole body clams in NH?? Are those Maine lobsters............. YUM YUM YUM........I was born in New England........went to college in New England.......love the seafood in New England!!!

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

They were maine lobsters. There was talk about the whole body clams and fried crabs, but we didn't have time to sample them.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

GO BACK IMMEDIATELY!! Whole body fried clams are the best!!! And stop at a road side stand and order a lobster roll. OH I can't stand it!

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I have no MG's this year, they all died... :(

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I am doing the war...is there a seperate section for the war photos? or just go to contests?

This message was edited Wednesday, Jul 31st 9:20 PM

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Mings they are just in the contest section. Good luck with your entries!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Boy Ming.......you are ready............ready FOR WAR!!!!!! LOL

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

you come to Pennsylvania and tell me if I have enough ammo. I do believe I am all set. problem. No wide angle lense on my digital. WIde . But not wide enough. We shall see . Tell you the truth. Would much rather have tours ! From 7 till 10am. ANd coffee and tea and apple struddle.Fun Fun

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I wish I could Ming.........I would love to see your mgs in person!!!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Ah! that sso nice to hear. See, I am insulting others in the Daves Garden section. You are more than welcome to come see them anytime.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

poor Evert! I am sorry for you Evert! I planted mine late so I am hoping for a great September show when you all are reminiscing about your grand displays!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

help!I posted a note on this forum about teens making a brew out of Morning glorie vines . they are drinking it. Its sprayed with bug spray too. Will they get hurt? Myfriends teen is doing this.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Gee I do not know Mings........ maybe you could find that answer if you did a google search. It probably is not good for them!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Evert, my morning glories are pretty much dead too. This was my first year trying though, and I started them inside and transplanted them outside. This fall I'm just going to plant the seeds and let Mother Nature worry about them. She's gotta be able to do better with them than I did.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Can I enter the contest with a picture of Convolvulous? That is considered a morning glory isn't it?
thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.