another l@@ker!

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Speaks for itself! I never noticed I had so many in my area

Thumbnail by mingsmimi
Western, PA(Zone 6a)

The wood siding of your house is exactly like mine. The paint on my house is called Boothbay Gray.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Sorry. not my house. Next block down . lolo~ I was on my hydragnea hunt again...See where it says.... I never noticed so many in my area? Not in my yard. lolol. WIsh it was. I want mine to get this tall. It will take years. Mine are just babies.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Mine are babies too Mings. Somehow though I prefer the pink and mauve shades to the blue. I will admit though that the shrub in your picture looks so full and healthy.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

eash and every one is a beauty in its own. Is so interesting how they are the same, yet different. and everyday. they change.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Don't you just love it when they first emerge that lovely green fresh colour and slowly change through many colours. That's what I love most about them and the fact that they flower for such a long time.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

They jsut amaze me. I just love to look at them. They make my head spin. Really!lolol I try to get AS excited with the lacecaps. The are jsut another pretty plant. Although I do have a few of them. Some of which havent bloomed yet. I hope that doesn;t mean they will not bloom.

Lake Toxaway, NC(Zone 7a)

Mine is 3 years old and still not blooming! What do you suppose is the problem? This one is beautiful.

Newcastle, ON(Zone 5a)

That is so amazing..so many colours on one plant!
Makes me want to go find one at the Garden centres.

Vermilion, OH(Zone 6a)

Your bush is so so lovely.I Would say that it is breath taking. yOU are very lucky to have a beautifull plant like this.Thanks for sharing it with us.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.