Rose Picotee MG

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

For some reason I thought these were doubles. I'm not sure if I just assumed - or the seeds are supposed to be. i'll have to dig out the package and see what it says again.

This plant is very puny. I didn't think it was going to make it - but it has put out a couple of blooms anyhow.

Thumbnail by poppysue
(Zone 8a)

I grew these too and were supposed to be double but look like yours! I paid alot for them too like 2.95 a pack! Ouch!!!

They are pretty anyway!

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Rose Picotee...now this is a great one for me...Ramblin' Rose

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

What a gorgeous picture of your "Rose Picotee" MG. I can see how it got its name. The picotee edging compliments the same coloration of the MG's throat. What a stunning plant! Thanks for sharing it with us :~)

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Where did you get your seed? It is always fun to try a new MG but I still am partial to good old Heavenly Blue, the blue is so bright and true. Joann

Mysore, India(Zone 10a)

The blue picotee is even grander. I grew them both from seeds I got from a trade. I enjoyed it and am trying to grow them again.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I am growing double red and blue picotee.......i wonder if mine will be double now.

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I got the seeds either from a trade .... or from Swallowtail seeds. I'm not sure which pack this plant came from.

(Zone 8a)

I bought mine from swallowtail too! LOL

Maybe we should complain! :(

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

mine died:( blue and red, poppysue was so generous to share her seeds and I let her down. Will have to beg seeds again this winter from all of you lucky ones who are growing this beauty. I don't care if it isn't a double, it's so pretty!!!!!!!!!

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

LOL tiG - I killed quite a few morning glories myself this spring!!

(Zone 8a)

I have some purple and lavender ones too that I hope seeds!

XXXXX

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.