Chocolate MG

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

This is the first bloom on my Chocolate morning glory. I rushed outside after I got home from work to take the pic... another hour & I think it would have been history. This one is a dusky rose color. It doesn't have the white edge like the Rose Silk.

Thumbnail by poppysue
(Zone 8a)

It's pretty! How are your wedding bells doing? Mine are budding up and soon to bloom!

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

My wedding bells are pretty sad looking. They started out OK but I didn't get them into the ground soon enough. I planted my sick looking seedlings and stuck some more seeds in the ground hoping to get something out of them. You'll have to post a pic when yours bloom.

Rose Hill, NC(Zone 8a)

hello
i am collecting some seeds from my glories now; that i started in the house this spring. my bells will be ready to pick soon
and i rally like the I.nil "Chocolate" ones too.
do you all have the I. nil "Gray Lady" she is an off white
large bloom that holds fairly well.
keep up the pics
Larry

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Larry I haven't heard of the Gray Lady! Sounds interesting. Did you see my Hatsu Arashi pic? http://davesgarden.com/showthread/267709.html I sent you some of them didn't I?

Rose Hill, NC(Zone 8a)

yes i have it blooming away also
it's one i started in the house this spring
i like it very much

(Zone 8a)

Poppysue...sorry to hear yours not doing good! I put mine in a pot because the ground here gets to dry...the ones I have planted some grew an some didn't but they bloomed like crazy I renamed them bush mg's! LOL

I'll send you some seeds of the Wb's!

Livermore, CA(Zone 9a)

I was so bummed, I accidently poured my wedding bells morning glory seeds down the drain. I was soaking them for planting and wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. And then of the 27 variety's I did plant. I soaked and put in the ground and then had two soild day's of ran. I think most of them rotted.

Patricia

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.