Wednesday 18th April

Aliso Viejo, CA(Zone 10a)

Well, I'm up, but about to go to bed. I imagine you're all up and moving about over there where the gardening is fine. Time to go to bed now. Hope all is well!

Mike

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Wow Mike - I didn't know which country I was in for a moment. Guess you must work the night shift! Good morning everyone from sunny Virginia - sunny, but cold. After the relapse into winter again, I noticed that nothing has suffered the shock of the cold and the plants seem to be OK also.....lol. Catch you later. Going for a coffee!!

Mike, we are five hours ahead of you by the clock in DG, but the further West you go the more you are, you are probebly seven or eight behind us, being in California, but welcome to the UK forum, such as it is these days.

Louisa, its cold here too, we have had sleet,hail,rain, wind and a bit of sunshine this afternoon, wheres this spring i keep hearing about, must have missed it, while i was on here lol.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Sorry about the weather Alan. It's brightened up here now but still low for this time of the year. Any mail yet? Re - your photo!!!! Where is everyone?

Hello anyone Home its 2.14 over there.

This message was edited Wednesday, Apr 18th 3:14 PM

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Good evening Alan, I've just seen your pickie!! Very nice, you ain't bad either!

daisy, you still here, go to chat.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey guys - don't leave me out....lol

Hello Mrs matchmaker, lol, i will go to chat and wait, if still around ?.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

I was knackerd patty, i had been there almost 24 hours.

So how are you patty, you got over that bug yet /.

This message was edited Wednesday, Apr 18th 7:27 PM

Yes Patty, shes trying to get me married off to a yank, lol.

To be honest Patty it worries me a bit, i agreed to the photo being posted, i wasnt exspecting it to have that effect, or that much attention.

i suppose i am a bit embarrassed, been put on a pedistall a bit, seems to be a bit posie, i think i am quite safe, lol, i have an allie in the Atlantic to keep me safe.

See you later Patty, going to watch tv for a while, nice talking with you again, been to long.

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Oh Alan it will do you good to get a little fussing,as we all know the pain you have been going through. Even if i had not seen your photo i would stil say that you are one nice person, my Bernard gets fussed a lot too and he loves it cos he can talk to women, and the girls(young or old)tell him all their problems which he never repeats.so keep going Alan and whatever will be will be.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Patty - missed this post. You are entitled to feel proud of your daughter AND talk about it. She did very well :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.