EURR series 2 ends

I would like to extend a HUGE thanks to all who have taken part in the EU RR rounds 1 and 2.

I have received the package which is full of goodies and has somehow increased by nearly 100%! Naughty seeds ;) The RR threads have been an interesting read too.

Now the third round will be delayed until September and we have 2 more interested parties, DPMicheal in beautiful Crete and Gerddi in Wonderful Switzerland, we will now be covering 6 EU countries! If any of you want to back out of the third round, please let me know, and of course, if anyone else wants to join in I'm only a post away :)

I would also welcome any suggestions ... sorry I'll rephrase, I would welcome any 'helpful, relating to the RR' suggestions ... personal suggestions by private email only please ;) (which I shall deal with after the current load has been completed *G*) What would you like to see in the next round? I promise that I shall try and write more legibly next time round.

I hope you've all had as much fun being part of this as I have and now have a few more seeds which will enrich the garden.

Many thanks to you all!

Baa

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

was fun taking part Baa, i love getting those big squashy parcels through the mail and having a root through, can't wait until the next one, hopefully i'll have lots of new seeds to add to it!

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Yes, thanks a million BAA, that was fun, and I hope we will have many more RR's.

thanx again

Wintermoor

p.s. The 'suggestion' bit wasn't anything to do with bootees was it ;-)

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Like the others Baa, thanks for all your hard work, there really was a lovely selection in there both times round, I'm starting to collect my seeds already,was hanging out of my daughters bedroom window, trying to gather in some 'elizabeth' seeds, everyone one of which were just out of reach !!!

Warkworth, Northumbe, United Kingdom

Thanks a million, I agree the opening of the envelope was great just taking a look at all the selections. Now I have germinated some of the seeds I chose and am now looking forward to some really nice plants.
Carol

Thanks for all your replies!

It's never hard work when it's fun.

Sueone, take care leaning out those windows :O ;)

Wintermoor, yes a possible bootie suggestion was one of my concerns LOL

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Thanks for organising this Baa, and for putting up with me sending to you soooo late! Really appreciate all the hard work you put in. It was a lot of fun and i'm going to try and collect some seed ready for the september round. It'll be nice to have some new seed collectors joining us :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.