Sunday April 15, 2001

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Good mornin to all my UK friends. Wishing you all a very nice Easter day today. Have a good one, Lisa

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Lisa - does your message preclude all your other friends on this forum...lol!!!! HAPPY EASTER everyone - may your day be filled with chocolates and all other scrumptious things! Bunnies and all those cute little cuddly animals may be traditional but there is a fat little devil eating clover right outside my window even as I type and as long as he stays on the lawn I will be quite happy. He was definitely not on my wish list! I wonder if he/she is partial to peonies, hmmm! I have one in a pot about 10 yards from the clover patch. Hope you all have a wonderful day. Catch you later!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

happy easter to everyone,
We have located the easter baskets and all is well.
choclate is dripping from the corners of their smiles!
hope your easters are just as yummy.
happy easter garden friends! =]
dori

*lisa those eggs are great-how do you do that?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Lisa - thanks :-) Did you receive mine?

Hello Louisa, how are you today, are you back or just droped in again .

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Hi Patty, happy easter, i am of to war now, see you all later, bye.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Alan see you later. Did you have a lovely day Patty? We went to Richmond on a beautiful morning. The drive there was breathtaking. So many trees in blossom right now! And I still haven't eaten any choc yet - I can hardly believe it!!

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I think Alan means 'war' games. You know - grown men acting out in the woods and such with their guns. He says I don't approve of it, but I can't ever remember saying that. Where is Lisa today? It has been a Blessed 4 days for us leading up to Lent. I love it - the best time of the year! I think my chicken is cooked through and through so better go but I'll be back later. We are having early dinner because we missed lunch. Talk soon :-)

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

HAPPY EASTER

Hope you all had a terrific day.
Alan, boys will be boys!! (I am married to one so I know all about war games!)

I've had a good day and a few glasses of wine, so i'm finding rather hard to find the right keys, so i'll leave while the goings good.

Enjoy the rest of your day

trina

Anyone home.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.