Looking for Hardenbergia Violacea

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

Anybody have a start of this vine they would like to share?
Thanks Deb

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Deb.......I planted this vine and only two of them came up..then********instead of using the watering wand on a fine mist, like I usually do..darn it the wand was set on cone and out flew the only two seedlings..oh boy!!!!!! this vine is not easily found..Elaine

Elaine, I just rec'd a nice size cutting from Cristina. If mine does well, I'll give Liz a cutting for you once it's big enough. I still have it in the GH, will probably put it outside as soon as the weather settles.

Chipley, FL(Zone 8a)

I have this plant, but have never tried to root any off of it. If you have any suggestions I will give it a try. Do you know if they are hard to start?? I have a nice size plant so I could make a couple of starts, of I can take unrooted cuttings to send.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

hey brugcrazy - is this the hardenbergia I drove up to you from Cristina?

I think she mailed it to me, can't remember. Guess what I got today -- Beaumontia Grandiflora seeds from Cristina -- with any luck I'll have a plant for you.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

I know I drove it up to you - will have to look up the other. I've got allamanda violacea from her. Be nice to me Jeanne and it's your's.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

thankyou, Jeanne, I'll take it!!! Elaine

Liz, LOL. I already have a allamanda violacea from
Cristina too. But I'll take a second if you don't want it. BTW I'm always nice to you.

Elaine, it'll be a while and if you know how to do cuttings let me know, just remind me because somedays I forget.

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

Hey....wait a minute!!! I'm the one who ask for this in the first place, LOL
Anybody share a vine with me please?????
Deb

Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

Sigh...still looking for this vine??? Please anyone?
Deb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.