Purple/White Triple

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Can't believe I just saw that pic! Beautious!
Is there a name for that other than purple/white triple datura?

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Me too Horseshoe, where was I back in June when RR posted. Redrose that is too beautiful for words!!!

Lincoln City, OR(Zone 9a)

I just got my computer sped up so now I can look at these pretty pictures. That is a gorgeous flower RR.
Thanks, Lani

Salem, OR(Zone 8a)

Redrose, thank you so very much for the seeds from this beauty!! Got them yesterday. I wasn't sure if I was on the list, as you know, so thanks a million times over!!!
Penny4

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I am glad some of you got the seeds. Enjoy it! =)

I am so sorry that, I have not post for while due bad back painful and went to chiropratic and feeling little better and need to go back again next week.

This message was edited Thursday, Sep 5th 5:59 PM

I am glad, that you didn`t post back then, Redrose. Hope your treatments will help. :-) What a great picture and a beautiful Datura. You can sure take those pictures, Redrose. If you has not already done it, then pleeeease post it in the Brug and Datura photo contest. :-)

Raphine, VA(Zone 6b)

If by chance you have any seeds left please let me know, I only have the common single white datura but it reseeds so nice.
You plant is the most beautiful I've ever seen!

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

RedRose if you have seed left I would love to have a few. That is georgeous.

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Oh My that is a BEAUTY!!!!! I sure hope you entered it in the contest!!!!
RR I think all those members above have enough Brugs as it is so you really need to send me a few of those seeds since I have NONE!!!!!!!!! Oh yea you would have to send instructions too!!!!!!!!! hehe
sue

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Sorry don't have seeds right now and hope it will have another pod again.

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Thanks for answering Redrose. If it gets another pod, I would love to have some. I had my frist datura this summer and they were white. Thanks again.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

You're welcome!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi everyone so would like to know any of you got seeds for me to share that I sent you some seeds if have any please let me know. Thank you!
So you all have a great Happy Gardening!
Take care~

San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

Redrose, your Datura is just beautiful. I do hope you get some seeds so you can continue to have this beauty in your garden.

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

OH that is gorgeous!! I grew that 2 years ago and am tickled to see yours on here, lovely photo!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.