Clematis florida "Sieboldii"

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

tried to scan the photo from this months issue of The English Garden. no go. Sorry. WOW! What a pretty clematis it is!!!! Outside is white., inside is purple. Reminds me of a passion flower. Does anyone know it?

Hello mingsmimi - it's an awful pic but in reality a beautiful clematis. I'm not surprised you wanted to share the image from your publication.

Peter.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

? you mean from the magazine? you know of it?.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

this is the one I hope to get in the fall..all over England, there he was, in the garden centres and I couldn't take him back home! Anyhow, a great photo is on the site..www.helpmefind.com/clematis look under Search and then alphabetically, look for Sieboldii...(what a photo) Elaine

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

1601...I found 4 listed and they all said. no photo as of yet for that helpmefind site. I must be doing something wrong.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Oh boy!!!!!! mingsmimi.......jet laggggggggggggg???????? I forgot to tell you search. then go down to the name of the supplier in that format..Pennell and sons has the photo..Elaine

Hello mingsmimi - I know you get the publication because you wrote of it in a previouse message to me.

Peter.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

oh! How Do you keep everyone straight? Well, Its an interesting clematis anyways.

? you mean from the magazine? you know of it?.

Hello mingsmimi - I know you get the publication because you wrote of it in a previous message to me.

oh! How Do you keep everyone straight?

I answer your questions - it will be the last time.
Sarcasm is the lowest form or wit.

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

Peter63. Don;t understand your last comment. ?What does scarcasm have to do with keeping all the people that comment on this site straight>? Am married to the king of sarcasm. thats why I ask.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

MM - I'm not sure of the hardiness of this clematis over here in the colder states but believe it's usually grown in containers over the pond and taken in for the winter - but I could be wrong!! :-)

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

its very pretty

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.