Who would ask for more

Who would ask for more flowers on a Weigela shrub than seen on this W.florida 'Variegata'

Peter.

Thumbnail by Peter63
Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I know, I know Peter!!!! I'm so glad you posted this!! It's on my order form and hope to get it soon!! Isn't she a beauty!!

Certainly is Louisa. I photographed it at the Sheffield botanical gardens today on one of my frequent visits. They have a collection of Weigelas there and at this time they are ablaze with colour. Over the years I have been visiting I have never seen them give such a great show. The gardens are looking particularly good now the authorities have got a money grant from our national lottery. They have progress underway to bring the unsafe conservatories back into use and refurbish them with plants.

Peter.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Peter I think this abundance of rain has done both countries a lot of good. I have never known this much rain and my plants are going crazy!! My neighbour has the biggest Weigelas I've ever seen!! By the way, I posted on another forum how much I enjoyed your wonderful site but can't remember where I placed the darn thing!! :-)

Not to worry Louisa. All these forums make me dizzy; I often lose track of my postings.

Glad you find the website interesting.

Peter.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.