blooming clematis

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I waited all last summer for this one, finally it has bloomed.....Is it just spectacular or what?

Thumbnail by pebble
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Very pretty Pebble, just wait until next year. You should have several blooms. Mine has about 20 right now and I cut it back last year to about a foot tall. It was getting out of control. This is one of my favorites. I think because the blooms get so big on it. They nearly cover the foliage.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I looked at this again this morning on my daily walk around the garden, and it has gotten bigger if that is possible....

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

What is the name of this clematis? I'd like to research it to see if it is hardy here and maybe look at ordering it. It's beautiful!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I'm pretty sure it is Nellie Moser. It is just a great clematis and the blooms are huge.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Great looking bloom Pebble!! I too think it's Nellie Moser but there are a couple more that are similar and believe I posted that info somewhere on this forum. My DD is gardening for the first time in Germany and this was her first choice!! :-)

Palmyra, VA(Zone 7a)

I have one for two years now, it grew less than two feet last year. So far it is surviving, but not trivining, and had one flower each year.

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

What kind of fertilizer is best for clemitis? Mine needs help.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I usually have just given it miracle grow, But don't go by what I say, I am by no means an expert....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.