Sunday 8 April

Morning all, its a nice bright sunny day here in the fens, winds a bit on the cool side, but pleasent, i hope everyone is ok today, see you all later, i am going in the GH for a couple of hours.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Palm Sunday for believers and non-believers alike:-) Church service is early this morning so gotta dash. Wishing you all a peaceful and sunny day - be kind to each other :-)

Hello
Just popping in to say I'm trying to be a good girl today,husband is moaning about lack of attention,so am going to try to resist the pull of davesgarden.Plus I badly need to do some housework.

Hello, anyone in.

Where is everyone?

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Hello everybody, well it has been another wet day here,the ground cant take anymore, so when we get some dry weather i will have to give my plants another feed cos it has washed all the goodness away.

To right sheila, i think our American friends have all left us today, no one in again.

They sure have, and rabbotcat will be busy in the pub and will Jo be joining us shortly.

I'm back. Was so bored, I almost posted on the Rose Forum.

Sheila, Jo wont be here tonight, she never is, she may pop in in the morning if she can drag here kids off the pc, i doubt ribbitcat will be here tonight either, shes tierd, had a very long busy weekend i think, is it still raining there ?.

Nobody going into the chat room?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi - Louisa's here :-)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

No she's not - she's leaving because no-one's home. I'll be back :-)

Powhatan, VA(Zone 6b)

hi louisa, Are you still here?

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Anyone in here now ?.

Hi Patty, i have a quietish day today, i gave my brain a seriouse ache doing this pc yesterday, i did have an hour or so in the greenhouse to relax a bit, its rained here most of the day, i think it still is, and yes, the sun brings the green out fast now, its been quiet in here today.

Patty having a greenhouse is great when its wet, but it soon gets to hot inside, its only got to low 80s in there so far, but it has been 140, thats hot, cant even stand in the doorway then.

i have got the pc set up now, except for the DVD rom, carnt get that to play movie discs at the moment, so i have left it alone for while, i will get by sons friends to have a look, they are wizzards with these things.

have you recoverd from yesterday ?.

Sorry about your horse, and only your feet hurt, thats not so bad for what you did really.

I dont grow veg, cant be botherd with it, my ex used to, she got fed up with the whole garden, so i lawned the veg bit over, my garden is small, its only 100' x 35', so a drop in the ocean from yours, but it big enough at times.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Anybody in?

hello louisa, how are you tonight.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Patty - I am SO sorry to hear about your horse - how terrible! I'm glad you said he was going to be alright though! Have you recovered from your very tiring day?

yes, i put in loads of anuals from seed, i have a load of tender perenials too, but soil is stuffed full each year, i dont like to see bare soil, it bugs me.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

What is the plant Dragonflower? Do you know the Latin name?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I have another question. When I post here, I wait a couple of minutes to see if anyone comes back, especially when the gange are all here. Now tell me, do you or others actually flit from one forum to another or do you do the same as I do. I click refresh constantly to see if anyone has posted!

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Patty I keep coming back here to find you but you must have gone. Sorry to keep missing you. I'm going to the chat for about 10 mins.

I am off now, see you soon patty, bye.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.