Welcome to the Vegetable Gardening forum!

By popular request: http://davesgarden.com/showthread/253061.html here's the Vegetable Gardening forum. This should be fun and educational for everyone involved.

dave

Richmond, KY(Zone 6b)

God, you're good.

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Wonderful!!!!!!! Can't wait to talk with other veggie growers and get some more good ideas about how/what to grow! I love my flowers, but love my veggies also. How about a fruit forum or maybe a nut forum (some of us are a little nutty) :)

Kathy

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Wooohoo!! Mel here! Glad to see the new forum.I think we'll get quite a few folk who can't seem to find a place to post general vegetable questions. Heirlooms seem too narrow of a subject for quite a few questions.

Welcome all!

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I'm so glad to see this. I always thought that posting about veggies was irritating to the ones who only grow flowers, so I refrained from doing that on any other forum.

I'm a veggie grower at heart. I've grown them for many many years to feed the troops. Just last year I started putting in some flower beds and expanding my horizons, but I will always be a veggie gardener. I await the first ripe tomato every year with such anticipation.

This is my first year with heirlooms, and Mother Nature isn't cooperating with me very well. I hope I have a good amount of the tomatoes though.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Thanks for this Dave. it's rather theoretical for me this year i'm so far behind with everything - but great to be able to exchange ideas and experiences.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Thanks, Brook for suggesting this forum, and Dave for creating it. And just in time for prime veggie planting/growing season!!!

Cleveland, OH(Zone 5b)

Thanx!!!!! I know I will benefit from this thread!!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

Thanks Dave, looks like you've hatched another winner.

Pioneer, CA

Thank you Dave, I've already had to post a question. I know someone will answer, there are so many really good gardners here. This is going to be a great thread.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Good to see this forum!! I thought I was seeing things there for a minute!!

"eyes"

(Zone 6a)

Great going Dave!

Owen

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

So nice to see you Owen :)
This is going to be a well used forum i'm sure.

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

How did I miss this for the last two weeks?! This is GREAT! I'm like JoanJ ~ a veggie grower at heart. Thanks, Dave! And yes, Owen, it's nice to see you again!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Wingnut..I missed this one too!!!! Thanks dave, great job! re: :)

Humansville, MO(Zone 6a)

add me to that list still wouldn't of know if i hadn't seen brook and i think john talking about their bean form
was wondering where all the vegie gardeners had gone need to kept my eyes open better

Richmond, KY(Zone 6b)

Does this mean you guys don't know about the new Legumes Forum? Come on over and talk beans with us.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.