Ville deLyon

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I like this one, mostly for the bright color. This isn't the best photo, the sun was setting.

Thumbnail by Calalily
Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow Cala that is pretty I am just going to have to raid your place.lol Keep the pics coming makes me see more things I want. lol

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I just bought this one. Hope someone didn't switch tags at Lowe's. I'll be terribly upset. Love the red.......

I'm definitely hiding these during the week of round-up.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I don't blame you. She's another lovely gal!! :-)

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

OK,I give up,what is it!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

clematis

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

I don't like Ville De Lyon much. Sure it is pretty but the color is just not to my taste.

One of our blooming Ville De Lyon from last year: http://davesgarden.com/showforumphoto.php?imageid=5257

I meant for mine to look like that.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Now I can tell what it is.I love it.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I think it is one of the prettiest, but that might be because I love red flowers of any kind. Evert's picture is great. My Nellie Moser is the only one in bloom now, but Bell of Woking (sp) is opening now.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

OHHH belle of woking is on my wish list,or was ,we saw it somewhere and it was really a washed out color,DH didn't like it...I'll still get it someday.....he can't live forever....LOL...or can he?

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

CC........ :-)

CC, you could always use florist's spray paint on the flowers.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

or feed it food coloring.....

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Cala there wasn't much difference between your plant and that of Everts. Your shot was taken in the sunshine after all and probably using a different camera. I don't know how many times I've looked at catalogue photos and thought that the colour wasn't 'true'. :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.