My little CrabApple tree

I planted this last fall and can't wait till it get's bigger :)

Thumbnail by midwestsnowbird
Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Looks a bit like mine which I too planted just last month!! They are so beautiful!!! I've been trying to find Malus Floribunda but so far it has eluded me!! To my mind the best one ever!!!

Oak Ridge, NJ(Zone 6a)

These trees are just so great. Surprised more people don't have them. I love my crab apple tree. Its huge and beautiful, must be 30 years old at least. Unfortunately, we've had a bear family in the neighboorhood over the past few years and they're exfoliating the bark when they reach up for the fruit. Have been wrapping it, I really hopes it works. The tree is awesome, I'd hate to see it destroyed.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Don't have probs like that here Dorise!! Hope you win the battle.
I really like M floribunda too louisa, but have run out of space. I've got a 4/5 year old John Downie which is lovely. Has loads of large fruit which the thrushes adore.
I couldn't wait for mine to grow either mwsnowbird. It's now got Clematis 'Henryii' and rose 'Souvenir du Docteur Jamain' flowering in it (they're both still small too) Just love that rose - sooo dark. I've tried to photograph it, but none have done it justice yet. Will persevere. The scent is incredible - shame we can't post that too!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.