Knock knock

whos there, any one home.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I'm here Alan. What the heck has happened to our box

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Oops - its OK now! Silly me :-)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Alan, I'm glad you weren't sick or something. I can't hang around, sorry. Gotta cook now!

Hello Louisa, how are you today, missed you this morning, did you go to richmond ?, and find what you were looking for.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Alan, was all set to go to Richmond and then something came up, so the plan was aborted! However, there is no really hurry on the mirrors yet. We had such a laugh on the chat last night, we missed you being around.

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Evenin Alan are you still there?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi Daisy, won't take me coat off, can't stop!!! Did you notice the sign just over our menu boxes, it tells you if the chatroom is empty or not! I think that's neat and I have only just noticed it! See you later :-)

bye louisa

Bye louisa, see you later.

Hello Daisy, hows things in Norwich tonight ? are you having problems with it being slow tonight ?.

yes, are you? thought it was this old computer i have!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

hi folks, just taking a break...how it going

slowly, i keep getting chucked out, my computer keeps shutting me down! It's driving me insane

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

not good! I hate when that happens. I need to get supper started, but I just wanted to tell ya'll hello and I was thinking about ya'll.

enjoy your tea, we had curry. see ya later

Hi lisa, how are you.

Daisy, it slow tonight, it is here anyway, Lisa, have you found it slow on your side tonight ?.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

alan, it is still early here. only around 4pm. I keep wanting to hit the enter key after I type! Ha!

haha, i have been doing that too, its that chat room, lol.

same here lisa.
I wish more people would join in at this time, I don't have the stamina to stay up till midnight every night!

Daisy, it normally starts at midnight here, hows your old man tonight.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

yes daisy, i know that the time difference is hard, so I try to get here at this time just to say hello to ya'll.
Alan, that chat room is too much. Wish you were there last night, louisa, dave, trish and I were silly

watching the golf!!! BORRIIIINNNGGGG
Mind you i shouldn't complain at least i get to come here without the knowing looks!! lol

Have you managed to get anything done in the garden today alan. It's rained here nearly all day, no gardening for me.

Yes, i missed you all last night, i was a bit miffed about it, so you are into the chat room big time now then Lisa

I'm going to toodle off for a bit. I'll be back at midnight if i can find some matchsticks by then to keep my eyes open!

ta ta

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

kinda looks that way huh...afraid i am hooked :) but just on Daves chat room. I will not go to any other ones. It was a promise I made to my husband when we got the computer.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

daisy, GOLF!!! Boy you really are board!LOL!

They can be a bit addictive, it was them that ruined my sisters marriage, i dont use them, just this one, and thats enough.

Bye daisy, see you later, i hope.

This message was edited Friday, Apr 6th 5:09 PM

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

By daisy. That happens here too alan, i've heard of folks leaving a marriage.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

i am going to the chat room. come on! Lisa

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Hiya everybody, went to the chat room last night but nobody but nobody was on, not even Alan.

Had another long day today, but got home just after 7pm, i am working in the morning, so will have to go to bed and not stay up as i was planning to do, maybe tomorrow night.

Been another rainy day again but not as cold.Just popping around the forum and then will pop onto the chat. Catch ya Sheila

Hello all, it seems we are all in the chat room, join us.

Now we are not.

Well its quiet here again, i am going to watch the naked ladies on the tv, back soon, :).

Hi,Alan -
Shall pop to the chatroom,try and catch you!

ribbitcat, hello, are you still around ?.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.