Fig Tree Cuttings

Columbia, MD(Zone 7a)

Anyone interested in swapping/trading fig tree cuttings? I have a variety here, some known, some mysteries, but they are out under the deck rooting as we speak. I'm looking for plenty of different varieties, so even if you don't know what you have, I'd be willing to trade, just for the element of suprise.

Drop me a line or reply if you are interested.

Rich

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi ToplessJeeper
Sorry no figs here but wanted to say Welcome to DG!!!

See you at the swap next weekend!

Columbia, MD(Zone 7a)

Jody,

I'll be there, carrying as many things as I can put in the back of the Jeep....hope it's not too windy that day....

You can't miss me....I'll be the Topless one...

Rich

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

LOL topless, life is grand when you have a sense of humour.
welcome to Dave's.

Columbia, MD(Zone 7a)

Pebble,

Thanks...have to laugh at something....since being laid off for the second time in 6 months, I have to find something to do with myself....I'm having a ball here and I look forward to trading/swapping with some people in the very near future. Got any figs?

Go Naked...

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Yep, my trunk and back seat will be over flowing with stuff too. Even got egg cartons and TP rolls, LOL.

Well it's looking like it will definately be a windy day
:( Just hope the showers they are calling for hold off untill we are done.

Then again, the forecast may change compeletly by then, LOL.

Columbia, MD(Zone 7a)

I'm looking for 80 degrees with a slight southwest breeze...that would be perfect.....

If you can't Go Naked, at least go Topless

Rethymno, Crete, Greece(Zone 10b)

Hello topjeep (euro-americanised abbreviation of a two-word nicname !!)

I wonder if in the winter (when they will survive the transport) I can send you several cuttings from our local vaireties, if you are so interested in this.

Let me know

Dimitri

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I have baby figs on my fig tree...but I was told that they wont mature this year.
A friend brought me some ripe figs from his tree the other day, some brown and some green...yummmmmmy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.