legs won't work

Knoxville, TN

I really hard a bad night last night,my legs and feet hurt
so bad all I could do was cry and toss and turn,Thank God
I don't have these spells that ofen and my DH was so kind
to take care of me,my legs were lifeless this morning but I
walked and wobbled in my garden today till i got my feeling back,,the doc said I could lose my legs from my spine damage,,,,,i am so thankful I have my garden and my gardenfriends,and I wonder sometimes when my neighbors
see me a woobling if they think ol nana has hit the bottle
again,,,,hehe ,,,,,nope I just want to see my garden and
sit a spell,,,,,,

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

(((Nana))) I'll be keeping you in my prayers that this is a temporary thing, or something due to the weather.

Love ya!

Joan

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Nana, I am so sorry you are having this problem. I know first hand how depressing it can be when you are unable to move around and visit your garden through the day. I am sending my best vibes to get you back on your feet very soon.

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Nana will pray for you. I have been hobbling for several days also-with me it is weather-i can tell the difference when the weather changes. Pain and I get up and think I can do it and end up grabbing my cane or walker for a bit. I am glad your garden is such a place of comfot to you as I think it is to all of us. Often all I can do is sit in my chair out there and look at it and imagine what it would be like someday if I keep after it fifteen minutes at a time when Im able Shirley

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

(((Shirley)))

Thanks Aimee How are you doing today Nana? I hope you got some rest and the legs are better today. Shirley

Knoxville, TN

hey sweetie
I do think this weather has alot to do with it,like you
it seems to really kick my butt,after a few days of bad weather,hey maybe we can win the lottery an buy a island
of sun for us ,,,,,lol how are u today?????[[[nana]]]

Hamilton, Canada

Nana take care of yourself,my prayers are with you.
Joydie

Nana that woud be nice but I cant stand the heat-I really frazzle out my midday and break out all over sometimes. I spent five weeks in Puerto Rico for Hurricane Georges and the only nice thing about it was the orchids growing wild in the ditches.Almost ran over a big black bull in the middle of the road staring at the beauty of the flowers growing wild that we would give our eyeteeth for. And it rained every day and flooded the roads over every day. Not the thing I owuld want to live with all the time but a nice visit. I am having a good day today.Catching up on some cleaning that is way behind. Where do all the cobwebs come from? Take care Shirley

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Sounds like you had another run in with that danged ol' Mack truck, Nana! ;) Sorry your days have been rougher lately. Praying for you. :)

Nana How are your doing. Hope things are better for you. I am doing better with a little warmer weather now. Shirley

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

nana, i can relate to your legs very well. i have nerve damage from the diabetes. from the knees down is usually numb yet they hurt so at night. I have buckets, milk crates benches, anything that you can sit on strung all over my 5 acreas. that way i go a little and sit a little. go a little and sit a little. like you i refuse to give up.
other than that i am good. hope you have a better night tonight. will keep praying for ya too!

Oak Ridge, NJ(Zone 6a)

Dear Nana,
Hope you are feeling better today. As a nurse and a midwife for many years, I have never stopped being amazed by the fortitude and determination woman possess in the face of pain. Fortunately, every day brings new discoveries in pain management and their causes. So for now, I hope you can continue to find comfort and enjoyment in your garden until that day comes for you.....

Nana How are you doing now?? Shirley

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

It was great to see you last weekend, Nana. So great to get those Nana hugs and the Tennessee bubble bath, too. ;) Hope you're feeling well today. We've finally got a respite from the hot weather...Finally! How's it down in your neck of the woods?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.