Hello from Southern US

Memphis, TN(Zone 7b)

I've been reading your posts and find you to be great fun. Your country is a bit familiar to me as my daughter was in boarding school in Ramsgate for several years. In fact your entry agents questioned my business in the country because of the number of my visits! I'm quite envious of your gardens. We Southerners try and try to emulate your lush and lovely cottage gardens; however, we always come in a poor second. Hope you are all having a great growing season. As for here, our temperatures hit 80 degrees today...sounds lovely, but stresses our plants mightily as two days ago we had temps in the 40's. And, it is entirely possible that in two more days we could see the 40's again.

Main reason for post is simply to say hello. And, that I enjoy the delightful posts. Diane

Hello verdesign, welcome, its 9.15am here at the moment, and its dull and [profanity removed]ed cold aagin, and cottagae garden plants bont much like that either, we would like to see 80s very soon, but a high sixty would be ok right now, drop in anytime and join our very formal discustions,:).

Alan.

Hi Diane, nice to hear from one of our lurkers.As Alan said do drop in anytime, I have very constrained time slots when I can come on in so I tend to talk as if in delayed transmission but it still works for me.
Look fiorward to talking to you again soon

Jo

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hello Diane from a British ex pat now living in VA. If you ever want to talk "cottage" gardening, just dive in! Drop by often, we are trying to encourage more people to join in :-)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.