i guess i can now offically join this form instead of

Humansville, MO(Zone 6a)

lurking it is 16X24 and already full of veggies to go to market and into my patch now if it will stop raining here for a week and go to the north west where they need it

Thumbnail by dave719
Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

My current greenhouse is much smaller, but I am also waiting for weather... thawing weather that is. I won't be able to set things out until mid to late May around here. We'll be selling plants this spring, so I have lots of green children waiting for the big wide world, too.

Mason, MI

Looks like a nice big greenhouse.
Good luck with it! :-)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

congrats dave! i'm so jealous!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

wanted to say welcome to GH life-I luv mine!

Humansville, MO(Zone 6a)

thank you for the welcome and i love mine and all my garden plants are doing so good even having to wait on being planted i could use a little of your light soil
the one thing i miss about michigan is 6 ft of soil that will drain water this clay just holds it and rock is a ft below that

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Dave where I am the soil is really nice-a bit rocky but black and tills so well! I can get in it a few days after the rains have gone! The fields are all tiled also. My dads land was more sandy loam! =]
My gh is only 12x16 and its filling up quick!!!
I watch MO weather and you seem to have some nice WARM days there-70s when Im in the 50s!!!
Enjoy your greenhouse!!! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.