No wide screen allowed

Lets have a new page, i hate it when it does that, Patty, stop licking your keyboard it upsets things, lol.

Are you all still here, or am i going to miss out again tonight.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

*snicker* Alan, maybe she was eating peanut butter and it fell on her keys! Lisa

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hi - I'm here. After all your flirting today with Jo, I didn't think you would be talking to us tonight!!!

Who was flirting with Jo, :),and why wouldnt i be talking to you, just because you left me out last night, how are you all tonight.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Fuss him Louisa!!! Keep him straight...:-) Lisa

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

And showing off her cleavage? Told her I could lend her some if she needed it.

Hello Patty, i bet she is, or was, its 3.15am here, i was trying to forget that little black number though,thanks for reminding me, lol, i am glad you got your keys cleaned, its ok now.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I told you Alan - move up north. All the single gals are up there and sounds as though they have a right ol time and quite right too!! Yes, I can see Jo now. All the men hanging onto her every word, she holding a drink to her lips and looking over her glass with those long, long eyelashes..HAHA!!!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Louisa, can I borrow some of that cleavage? Well, maybe not, I have small feet. I guess if I had cleavage I would fall over face first. Lisa

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Hey Patty - hows ya feeling tonight? Is your cold any better?

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Lisa - I would willingly give it away! I lose weight everywhere else but not there.....lol

Lisa, more than a handfull is a waste, well so i was told, and big boobs are suposed to give you a back ache, i dont know if its true or not.

Louisa, are you alright tonight, you said you had a upset, i bet Jo had a very good time, she strikes me as a fun maker,she has a good sense of humour.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

BTW Lisa - I was only off line for one whole day, but I was like a fish out of water until I slapped my wrist and said pull yerself together gal, it's only a computer. Then I did some work!!! But, I was lost without my friends and I don't know how you managed being off so long :-)

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I have been quite down in the doldrums Alan over my friend and her son. The prosecutor was heard talking over the phone and she said 'the boy was a victim of circumstance' I'm sorry but I can't understand how the law works in this country sometimes. The poor lad is INNOCENT but this small town and its small judge obviously don't like outsiders, even if they haven't committed a crime. The guilty person, and we know who that was, got off with a misdemeanour!! A week before that, there was another case where 3 guys broke into a man's house and beat him to a pulp. Same town, same judge, they got off scott free!!! But this is too heavy and I don't want to spoil the fun here, so I'll lighten up.

This message was edited Friday, Mar 30th 9:31 PM

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

>>>>I don't know how you managed being off so long :-)<<<
By the hardest. I really did count down the days. I would tell myself "okay Lisa, one more day down, maybe tomorrow the drive will come in" silly ain't it!! LIsa

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

What's happening tomorrow Patty? Did you already tell us and I've forgotten already! You will feel tired and yucky, your'e not A-OK yet :-)

Louisa, ok, I understand your feelings.

Patty, if you have made plans for tomorrow, your beaten before you start, it never goes to plan.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Ya'll, this is killing me because I want to stay here and talk, but I have to sign off. I am so tired, I only got 4 hours sleep last night. I was up all night getting my computer back up and running. I just can't go anymore. Good night all, it is so nice to be with ya'll again. See ya'll tomorrow, pleasent dreams to all! Alan, that doesn't mean dream about Jo and her hot little number on clevage day! LOL! Sorry, had to throw that in :-) Lisa

It is violent and bloody, but its a very good movie, deserved its oscars last week, its a long one though, about 2 1/2 hours i think.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Goodnight my friends, enjoy the movie Patty - I liked it. Sleep well Lisa :-)

Good night patty, you may like it too.

louisa, are you off now too ?.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Well, you must be tired surely - what time is it now - 3 pm!! Wow! What happened to you last night - you were off so early!

Its 4.00am, i fell asleep on the sofa, havent done that for a while, i am ok for a little while yet.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

We put our clocks forward tomorrow night (Sunday morning). I'm looking forward to the light, long evenings. It was such a beautiful day here today and the birds seemed to be singing just that bit louder. Bet they were glad it was so warm - 70F!

Yes its been a great day here, i didnt come in the house untill 7.40pm, it was just about dark then, but its been so mild, not 70s yet but milder than its been so far this year, i have got on with quite a bit today, and enjoyed every minute off it.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

That's good Alan. I think it's always better if we get out and do something constructive. I don't really want to be sitting at this thing all the time, although I do love the friends I've made here. But I feel as though I should be doing something else. Now that the warmer weather will be here and my intended move, I really won't be spending that much time on this, but I will pop in now and again. I'll be too frightened of missing something ..lol

I an hardly in the house in summer, i am and have always been an outside person, i have even been known to be in my garden when it has rained all day, but not to much in the winter the cold has unpleasant effects, but in summer no problem, i hope we get a nice day tomorrow, i can do a bit more, might give the lawns there first cut, that will hurt, all the rain has made it grow.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Alan, have you noticed how many views this forum gets. I think the highest number is over 300 for one of our threads. I wish people would drop by and say hello instead of lurking out there. It would be so nice to have new faces here, don't you think?

Yes, we are very popula here, but it seems that a lot ofpeople dont want to for some reason, but its the same on other forums too, but they should know we dont bite by now, and everyone is welcomed here, so if you looking in drop in.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Well my friend, I'm gonna have to call it a day. Its been an emotionally tiring one for me. But we did all go to the house to look see and all the inside has been painted. Looks quite beautiful. Can't wait to take photos of finished house and show you all. So goodnight, sleep well, and God bless. Talk tomorrow!! :-)

Good night louisa, good night all.

Hi all, Just popped in for a minute befoe I get really organised and into the repotting and finding out what the bleached labels should say.

Patty, agree about Mel Gibson. Yummy! I saw an ancient film once called Tim, about a young gardener - was that him? And his red-headed middle aged boss - Piper Laurie? We get pretty old films here - regularly get really ancient jerky black & white ones in the daytime, and Ernest Borgnine gangster movies, and Roy Rogers one day this week. (I don't watch these, I just notice them while I flick channels after the news)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.