Datura 'Missouri Marble'

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

BOO HOO, I miss it. I wish to get too bad. =(

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Yeah, today is my womans birthday. It will be great news for her. Thanks for your effort Alice. Really a nice thing to do for us.

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Alice. I am really looking forward to these.

Gloria . . I will also send you one of mine. I thought about you when I was ordering these.

Thanks y'all

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi Everyone,
Just a note to say that all with US addresses were mailed Monday and Tuesday.
Should arrive soon. And I hope travel well.
Alice

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Thanks Alice for all your work on this project. Will let you know when mine arrives.

Hamilton, Canada

Abutilon,
what happened with the people who requested and live outside of the U.S. ? Have not heard back from you since your list email to me. please let me know and thanks.

Joydie

Chipley, FL(Zone 8a)

Hey Alice,

Just wanted to let you know that I received my plants yesterday, just didn't have a chance to let you know. They are fine, boy these things are pretty thick for seedlings.

Dee

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I wish I could fine some the blue color not so sure if it is real life that color of this picture which I had all white one. =(

Wichita, KS

Are these really blue?
Would love to have some seed to start some here. Anyone have a small trade? I might have something special you want.
~Nut4Spuds

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Alice how did I miss this one after I did the post if anyone knew of a blue Datura?
If anyone has an extra I want one.
If not will wait for a cutting from someone that wants to trade. Ted

Greenwell Springs, LA(Zone 8b)

man i feel like i missed out too. is there anyone who can part for one?
or keep me in mind for a cutting?

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

This is a 2002 Thread and I can't recall anyone saying they still had one. Although I do recall reading that some people were disappointed in it.

Judy

This message was edited Apr 18, 2005 6:26 PM

Greenwell Springs, LA(Zone 8b)

whoa....2002

oops. nevermind. thanks for the info. don't they purge these after a while?

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

The threads drift to the bottom of the stack but they are revived if someone posts on it as was the case here.

Judy

PS Welcome to DG!!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.