?can seeds soak more than 24 hours? (MG)

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I thought I had all this potting mix and I have a trace of it. No time to get some before work. have been soaking for 24 hours so far. I can;t get to store for another day. So, they will of soaked for a good 3 days then. Anyone ELSE ever had this ???I still can;t believe this. !

(Zone 8a)

Mings, last year when my son was in accident I had to go out of town for 2 weeks and had some soaking in a glass and when I came home the darn things had sprouted and was growing in the glass...I would change the water everyday you don't plant!

Cheers!
Rebecca

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

REALLY! AND they still grew good huh???? I could go now. I have gotten ready for work early,,,But its snowing something awful since I posted this and I REALLY do not feel like dealing with it. I didn;t think it would hurt them. Just needed someone elses opinion besides Mings.(my babydog) She know SO much about other things. Nothing about seeds. Thanks I"ll just stay put then. have a good day

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

What kind of seeds? im forever going more than 24hrs....cannas are on there 3rd day! ;] Moonvine were 2days and ready to plant.

Florence, AL(Zone 7a)

Don't you just hate it when your dog's area of ignorance is in something you REALLY need to know about? My Sydney doesn't know squat about computers, and I need help with mine all the time. (*grin*)

Sharpsville, PA(Zone 5a)

I have just always been one to ..follow directions....go the speed limit.... oil change every3,000...regrowth every 4-6 weeks. stuff like that there. I really don;t live on the 'EDGE' that much. Now, DH thats a different story. he would have my seeds soak till they sprouted leaves.!

(Zone 8a)

Hey Jude!
I had a feeling you would show up on this thread!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.