the weather outside is frightful

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

when i woke up this morningit was 25 degrees, windchill is 11* inside greenhouse 55* i am amazed, and thankful. this weather is crazy this yr.

Thumbnail by farmgirl21
Saucier, MS(Zone 8b)

Same thing here on the Mississippi Gulf Coast!! 65 when
I went to sleep last night, 34
this am, with 40 mile an hour
winds. I am over WINTER!!!

Honeybee

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Same here, it was 47 when I woke up, been falling ever since and the wind is terrible. My green house is cozy though. Doesn't Farmgirl's green house look bright and inviting?

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

thank you calalily, this picture was taken weeks ago things have changed by at least a foot per plant. lol. just thought i'd include it for something to look at. it's 41* now with wind chill at 33* tonight we have a chance of real record lows by 9:00pm. and freeze till 8:00am. oh where oh where is springtime.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Cold here, too! Last night it was 50+ degrees, this morning it was mid-twenties and snow flurries, and it hasn't warmed up much if at all today - brrrr!

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

It was warm yesterday...65 but today only supposed to be 35-40, go figure.

yes very cozy and inviting looking greenhouse, but wait...I think I see a few spots to cram a few more plants in, LOL.

;)

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

and up here it has been quite mild..although in Northern B.C. it is COLD!!!!!!!! I should take some photos of my greenhouse too! didn't think of that! Elaine

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Here in south ga my thermonetor has been on 38 degrees all day and they say the wind chill is around 15. it is blowing so hard here that you can here the power lines sing. suppose to be about 19 here tonight and 75 in the day by friday. crazy ain't it/

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

jcf, our forecast is similar - it's 33 right now and sunny but COLD! The temps will be warming considerably this week, with highs on Friday and Saturday in the upper 60s/low 70s. I'm getting anxious for the nighttime temps to stabilize in the 40s so I can quit running the propane heater every night ;)

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

i hear that go_vols. according to the forecast here tonight is our last freeze. tomorrow is supposed to hit 60's with lows in the 40's then progress warmer throughout the week. i sure home mother nature is not teasing again.

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

i'll be glad to turn off the propane too. i can't stand the fumes so i am banned from the greenhouse at night. this is when i usually get ,ost of this work done.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.