What do you use for covering???

Kingsville, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi All;
My Greenhouse is a permenate structure. This is like the fourth one we have made so I want it to last. All the others were covered with double plastic. On the sides of our new one is glass, from old sliding doors, a huge window and on complete slider. For the roof we wanted the poly panels but time and money ran short so we went with fiberglass riged ( excuse my spelling please) panels.
Snowy in Ohio, Tom

Tom, do have those corigated plastic pannels over there, thats what i used, they come in different shades here, the clear one work as well as glass, and they are light wieght too.

Alan.

[ Removed by member request. - Admin ]

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

Mine is Tedlar/Courtguard glazing.

http://www.gardeners.com/greenhouses/glazi...

New Paris, OH

We use greenhouse plastic-6mil UV resistant stuff in big rolls. Great for poly tunnels and cheap. Sposed to last 4 years

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

double walled polycarbonate on a permanent greenhouse structure.

Richmond Hill, GA(Zone 8b)

I'm green with envy, weebus! I looked around for a double walled polycarbonate greenhouse kit that had enough base vents and ridge vents but the only place I could find one was in California, darn it. Can you imagine how much that would have cost me to ship to the GA coast??? Yikes!!! I sure wish I was handy with a drill, hammer, and a saw but (sigh) I'm not. If I was, I could have saved myself a ton of money I know.

Terri

Bethel, OH(Zone 6a)

Where do you get the greenhouse plastic-6mil UV resistant in the big rolls? I live in Ohio also. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need a piece to cover a 20 x 24 greenhouse top.

Cindy

This message was edited Tuesday, Jun 26th 8:09 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.