New-Again!

Watervliet, NY

Well was a member a long time ago-just back!I was diagnosed with MS aboout 16 months ago and was having memory problems so decided to study latin-common names-to stimulate my mind-BOOM!Bit by the gardening bug bad!!!!!I am glad to be back and real sorry to hear someone made JFC cry at walmarts!What comes around goes around-they will feel pain too!I am really on the look out for daylilies-especially purples-ones with eyezones-watermarks-doubles-spiders-any out there???????Thanks wolflover04

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Welcome back Sorry dont have any of the daylillies you need Shirley

Welcome back Sorry dont have any of the daylillies you need Shirley

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Welcome back but sorry I don't have any daylilies except one and it is asleep for now.

Watervliet, NY

Thanks so much for thinking of me-Tina

How are you doing Wolflover and did you find your lilies? Shirley

Watervliet, NY

I did get a couple -and appreciative-but not the ones I am really after- as I would love them all but still on the hunt without much success-but not posting either!! Thanks-do you have some-heehee

All I have are the plain orange field lilies. Plenty of those around. i planted some last year but they didnt come up. Shirley

Bayonne, NJ(Zone 6a)

Wolflover you've got mail!
Carol

Bayonne, NJ(Zone 6a)

Oh my wolflover I just found out I got that darned virus I am so sorry if it messed you up
I just got this from my ISP
Please contact your system administrator.

The infected component in the scanned document was deleted.

Virus Information:
The attachment License.exe contained the virus W32.Klez.H@mm and was
deleted.

Please I did not know just like everyone else. Do not contact me directly till I get this straignted out. I am calling my ISP now to see what damage I have done to others and what damage I have done to me.
Later and again forgive me but I had no idea. I have deleted 2 more e-mails with attachments.

Blountville, TN(Zone 6b)

wolflover, I was ds with MS in Sept of 95. Mostly in my legs but other extremeties somewhat affected. DW (GrannyLois) is the primary gardener in the family but I'm wanting to try to grow a couple of roses. I don't have them yet and I haven't quite figured where in the yard to put them but maybe next year.

I'm plenty busy with Grad school. I was out of class for most of the summer but now that I've started back to class 5 days a week and am getting more exercise I'm getting better range of motion and a little more strength.

We've got a beautiful back yard thanks to GL. Alas, some of the things she likes the best -- a pink flamingo -- are not to my taste. Of course, on the other hand, the peppermint which I love so well and is so VIGOROUS, she has declared a WEED and wants to get rid of it!

Best of everything to you with your plants

Mike

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I have Praire Blue Eyes if you are interested in that cultivar. Let me know & I'll dig some for you soon.

Ehat is that Leaflady???

Watervliet, NY

Hi-been awhile THANKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH! I have gotten Prairie Blue Eyes and many others since writting this. I hope everyone is doing fine-I am ok-need steroids again-I am soooooooo fatigued could sleep 18 hours a day-really! Cannot complain though, I my have lots of leg numbness things vary daily though, as you probably know having MS it is a moment by moment thing! LOL -Wolfy

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi, Wolfy - Good to see you posting again. Welcome back. :)

Watervliet, NY

Thanks, just had IV Steroids and am ready for SPRING! Sad to see two more inches of snow coming today-we are at about 97" for this season!!!!!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Yesterday, it first rained, then got cold enough the wet ground was crunchy-frozen. But today, we've got sunshine! Spring's finally making its appearance. I have to get out there and start cleaning up some more - we didn't rake last fall (ugh). Most of all, I need to do a little at a time and not overdo; it's so easy to get gung-ho and go out there and kill yourself, you know? Then you're discouraged to do more.

This year, I'm gonna pace myself!

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

LOL, Sure you are!!!!!

Springfield, MA(Zone 6a)

wolflover, where do you hale from? we had a lot of snow too, but i don't know how many inches. sometimes ignorance is bliss. :)
spring has sprung here too. i raked some of the leaves up out of the beds i couldn't do last fall, and then the snow came soooo early too. i even had a few carrots still in the garden bed. :) there are bulbs popping up all over the place, thanks to bleeks co-op last year.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.