landscape project

Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

we have lived here 3yrs. the only thing here when we moved in was a $1. trailer and garbage piles. we did the veggie garden right off. now this yr with the help of DG i planned out my landscaping around my $1. trailer.
we had to fence around the house to keep the chickens and dogs out. this is now called "the safe zone" lol.
we have been hauling dirt in for a week. dh won't build my arbor till the pasture is planted end of march begin of april. i hope. that will go between the rose bed and the very long one. we have 4 gates to enter this area. 2 small 4' and 2 large 8'. i chose large beds because i liked the look and because we have to raise them it was easy. i am going to use brick and homemade stone to make little paths around stuff so i can plant and weed.
building these beds in my book is the easy part. now the real work begins. where to put everything. i am having so much fun.
the east side bed is really the west side opps lol

This message was edited Thursday, Feb 14th 11:51 PM

Thumbnail by farmgirl21
This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!