Unwins Seeds - Plants

I've just got a copy of Unwins catalogue and like the look of the Tumbelina Petunia Priscilla. Don't want 6, though, and definitely don't want to pay £10. Anyone bought/buying these, and willing to let me have one at cost? I am buying the Sunflor Patio Dianthus, and don't much care for Althea or Surprise, so we could swap if you like.

Straide, Mayo, Ireland(Zone 9a)

Mary , A friend of mine had plug-plants ordered from Unwins and she's been told they won't send them to Ireland because of Foot and Mouth restrictions. It looks like these problems could go on for months so maybe it won't be possible for you to get the plants anyhow?
Jane

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

Mary, there is a member on here who is looking for Scabiosa Clive Greaves (the seeds). She can't find them in the US and I must admit I have been searching for her high and low. I managed to find UK nurseries that do in fact stock the plants but I can't find a seed source. I did find Cambridge Botanical Gardens and they are seed collectors so I mailed Jean with this info. They might be able to help her. However, if you do come across something would you kindly let me know. Thanks so much.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.