Any ideas #2 a follow up

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Here's the work that I did since posting yesterday. I actually did more that the photo because I took the photo earlier in the day and did more after taking. I moved some of the stones over in frnt of the car in the photo and made a bed and used 5-40 lbs bags of potting soil to fill it. I plan on coreoposis, blanket flower and batchelor buttons in it.
The space in the photo between the rows of stones is the area that I will be putting in different plants. I think maybe about three rows of stones and then the area that is left will be a wildflower mixture with maybe some datura also. I am sure I will have shasta daisy, batchlor buttons, mexican hats and coreoposis because I have plenty of those seeds. Also some hollyhocks with the butterfly bushs in back. Should have some of those I have started from seeds. I was thinking of zinneas. I have never grown any and have two trays that I planted Sarurday already with 2 leaves on them.
I also have some seeds started of a giant sunflower that I saved seeds from but it doesn't get real tall at least the plant I got last year didn't. It was given to me in May and had all summer to grow and never got over about 30 inches. Maybe in between the butterfly bushs also. I also have never grown sedum until last year. Will the autumn joy sedum grow from seeds and is that the seeds on top of the plants where the tiny blooms were. If so I have plenty of those seeds. By the way the butterfly bushs are purple on each side and a white one in the middle. Thanks for all the help and any more ideas will be appreciated.

Thumbnail by Georgiaredclay
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!