Daylily co-op

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

I have started the daylily co-op for 2002! This is the same one we did last year. http://davesgarden.com/showthread/164898.html Julie

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

YIPPEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>I'm in!!

"eyes"

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

I've already posted my order, but in case you didn't participate in last year's co-op and you're wondering if it's worth it - in a word, YES!

Last year, the plants were good-sized and healthy, the prices were extremely reasonable, and Julie did an awesome job of organizing it and getting the orders sorted and shipped to each participant very rapidly.

Her "encore performance" organizing this year's co-op purchase should not be missed if you're wanting some daylilies to start or add to your collection. (Another consideration - a co-op or two can quickly save you the cost of an annual subscription to DG!)

Longview, TX

Question...can I order something besides daylilies too, or is it daylilies only for the co-op?
Kelly

Longview, TX

My list so far:
Lawn Dale 15.00
Trinidad Asiatic Lily 1.75
Stargazer Oriental Lily 2.50
Savannah Asiatic Lily 1.50
Casa Blanca 3.00
Cardinal Asiatic Lily 1.25
Chianti Asiatic Lily 1.25
Paramount Oriental Lily 3.00
Kiss Me Kate LA Hybrid 1.50

Feed Back - Reblooming Iris 2.00
Glad Heart 3.25
Immortality - Reblooming Iris 2.00
Mother Earth - Reblooming Iris 3.00
RockStar Reblooming Iris 2.50
Sarah Taylor - Dwarf Bearded Iris x2=3.00
Smell the Roses - Dwarf Bearded Irisx2=3.00

I COULDNT GET THE REGULAR DAYLILY hyperlink to work, to see to decide which I wanted.
Kelly

Longview, TX

Please note: Lawn Dale is a new daylily...not a asiatic lily.

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Kelly, I think only the daylilies are 50% off...none of the others. Will be watching for Julie's answer to your quesiton about the others, but I think Iris need to be shipped at a much later date. John

Longview, TX

I live in Texas....I can plant both at the same time.

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I'd be interested to know if it's only daylilies too. I have been wanting some Casa Blanca's for a long time. I didn't think that one was available with this offer though.

Longview, TX

Thanks John for the info. I hope they too are 50% off.....lol. If not my list is gonna really get short. I dont know why the other site wont let me look at the daylily hyperlink. That is strange. All the others worked. Even the New Daylily hyperlink worked. Lawn Dale is pretty!
Kelly

Longview, TX

thomasdaylily.com has great looking daylilies...anyone used them before? I still cannot see daylilies at the gilberthwild.com site. Guess they are doing some updating on it or something.

Longview, TX

I cant believe it. I earlier emailed the Gilberwild.com site and it is now working!! I dont know what the problem was. Let me look over their list and I will tell you what I want.
Kelly

Longview, TX

Charming Heart 2.00
Chicago Apache 3.00
Eruption 1.75
Friendly Reminder 2.75
Hyperion 2.00
Spiffy Miss 3.50
Shimmering Lilac Diamond 5.00
Lawn Dale 15.00 NEW

If we can order other stuff for the discount...Id like these too please.
Trinidad Asiatic Lily 1.75
Stargazer Oriental Lily 2.50
Savannah Asiatic Lily 1.50
Casa Blanca 3.00
Cardinal Asiatic Lily 1.25
Chianti Asiatic Lily 1.25
Paramount Oriental Lily 3.00
Kiss Me Kate LA Hybrid 1.50

Feed Back - Reblooming Iris 2.00
Glad Heart Iris 3.25
Immortality - Reblooming Iris 2.00
Mother Earth - Reblooming Iris 3.00
RockStar Reblooming Iris 2.50
Sarah Taylor - Dwarf Bearded Iris x2=3.00
Smell the Roses - Dwarf Bearded Irisx2=3.00

"down the Shore", NJ(Zone 7a)

Kelly, I think everyone is posting their lists over at Co-Op Forum... I'm still waiting to hear the answer to your question about plants other than the daylilies... John

Longview, TX

Oh goodness, thanks John. I will make a note of that on the other list.
Kelly

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

sorry, I haven't been in this forum since I posted the co-op starting. The only items included in the 50% discount are the daylilies. Wouldn't it be nice though! Kelly I have your daylily order noted and will send you an e-mail.

Midlothian, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Kelly;

I buy most of my daylily's from ThomasDaylily Farm. Great healthy plants, great size and great service. This place is AAA+ rated.

With this co-op order, I would like to order 10 Eruption daylilys listed at $3.50 @.

Is this the right place to order??

Thanks

Gerry Miller

Longview, TX

Thanks Gerry for your post. I will keep that in mind, surely!
Kelly

Greenfield, IN(Zone 5b)

It would help if you place your orders in the co-op forum.

Gerry, I have yours listed, will send you an e-mail! Julie

Gonzales, LA(Zone 9a)

If you all would like to view some beautiful daylilies and be able to go to a lot of good links visit our club website Baton Rouge Daylily Society www.brdaylilysoc.org I trade and sell off extras in the fall. Thanks, dayflower

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.