Best/Worse/What did I learn today? Chat with friends..newcomers always welcome..

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Well I had a great wellness check with my doctor yesterday and yes, I saw the doctor. My blood work came back great but said I needed to drink more water because I was dehydrated. My HDL was 137. Doctor said he was astonished at how high my HDL was. I said a year ago it as 150 so it has gone down. He is a young doctor and you always have to wait because he spends so much time with each patient. He laughs at my jokes, which is very smart on his part. I have told him 90 years of age was my goal and he said I would probably glide right by 90 if I stayed in the same shape. One of the best relationship and expertise Vern and I ever had at a Dr's office was with a PA.

I had a drinking problem and stopped drinking years ago. I just stopped. Have never been able to quit Diet Pepsi but have been going light on that and drink caffeine free Diet Pepsi.

Betty, so sorry about your neighbor and having a shooting that close to your home has to be so frightening.

Linda, Get home safely. Send us a new photo of the puppy.

Susan, sidewalk are very expensive to fix and with cold weather they deteriorate quickly. Maybe you should volunteer to be the eyes and ears for your counsel woman. Just anther thing for you to do.

My small garage door is fixed t the tune of $2900. Everything was 21 years old so when I sale my home, they will not need to worry about the garage door mechanics. Someday I will need to sale. 4700 sq ft is too much for a single woman to live in and taxes, water, HOA dues and power bills are going to force me out. Those 4 items are $2000 a month. Then there is the landscaper, pool person, housekeeper and the list goes on and on.

Pool repair guy is here to fix a above ground pipe leak. I shall return

Victoria Harbour, ON

We do not bare arms in Canada, if we ere able to I’d never have one regardless..the individual was targeted. Doors are locked and think I am going to climb into bed and call it a day

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Betty, that is so scary to have your neighbor shot. Praying they find the suspect soon. Any reason for the shooting? Was there drugs involved?
I am in Dallas, waiting on my next flight to Amarillo. Supposed to leave here at 6:30.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I have a gun and it has no safety. All I have to do is point and pull the trigger. hope I never have to use it.

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7b)

Majority of people in the US do not hunt, pioneer days are long gone, only reason to have a gun now is for protection. I wish the government would buy all guns from the public, just to get them off the street. Something big needs to happen & soon. How did Canada deal with their citizens having guns? They have to of had them years back, how’d they get them?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Hope the next leg of your journey goes well Lindakay. Once you arrive is it a long way home?

Sharon hope you don’t either..your gated community is pretty well protected with security, am sure there is nothing to worry about.

Forest, we had some great gun laws and when 22 were murdered down east they passed better restrictions to protect its people..we won’t get on subject of guns..all have different opinions and we don’t want to get kick off DG.

Going to take my t-3 and sleeping pill, will see how I feel about going to Barrie with Sharon in the morning..need to ask police who are on guard if i can get out as it’s all closed with crime scene tape and other things.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

omg Betty! Just saw your post about the shooting. Do exactly as the police say, and keep your doors shut & locked. In Winnipeg we had a shooting of 2 women across our back lane two streets over during the night. The first I knew about it was going around the corner of my house & coming face to face with a police officer. The shooter was someone who had a restraining order to keep away from the women, and 9-1-1 didn't take action when they phoned.

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7b)

Your right about opinions, a dime a dozen. Regardless, I have guns & still believe something needs to happen soon. Shouldn’t have to worry or think too much about safety when out & about. That’s all I’ll say & I know it’s a touchy subject, don’t want to argue with anyone, just giving my opinion. One death from gun violence is a terrible thing to happen, but multiply deaths & many of those being children, change must happen.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Oh Betty, how awful. Scary to have it so close. I'll not get into the gun debate either. Our family has always been pro and all kids are brought up to respect them and learn to use them safely.
I prefer a female Dr. Now a days. I had a horrid Oncologist who bullied me. A Cardio who was just an idiot. Tried to tell him I wasn't getting better aft by-pass and he just said I was depressed, even told my primary same. Ever aftrer I got pushed to take happy pills. NOPE. Guess what I was sick. My stomach was leaking blood thanks to him over dosing me with blood thinners. It took my hemoglobin getting down to 5 before I got any real help. By then I was barely functioning.
Now I'm very proactive about my health care. I stand up for my self. Had a Dr. in TN tried to bully me and I told him off and reported him. Very hard for me to trust any of them and I let them know at the get-go I'm not a pushover. Get along fine with the ones I have now. I do see some male Drs. but I prefer females.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I guess I never really thought about female or male doctor. I had the same GP forever, he just retired a couple of years ago. I have not yet found a replacement that I have confidence in.

Betty, I would have been shaking too! How scary, I hope it's resolved soon.

Susan/ Tallulah_B, Ben & I had a police officer knocking on our patio door at 10:30 at night. Someone called in a complaint about loud music. The officer could hear it but could not figure out WHERE it was coming from & how to get there! I directed him across our back yard to a house tucked away behind others.

Karen/ Siliolegma, I'll bet you were TICKED!! I am happy to hear you have found some good doctors you like already.

Several years ago, Australia made it mandatory to sell your guns back. Most of the residents did, only ones that kept the guns was the bad guys. And they knew they had advantages over those that now had no guns. It didn't take long for the people of Australia to be allowed to own guns again.

I got home about 7:30 last night. Airport is about 15 minutes from the house.
Photo is of Lizzie, my new dog. Can't believe how much she has grown. 7 weeks old this Saturday.

This message was edited Aug 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Thumbnail by taters55
TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

awww Lizzy is adorable!
I agree about the bad guys being the ones who will stay armed. A friend of mine in FL told me that if anyone came to his door after 8pm, he would answer the door with a gun. It started me when he told me that, but I do see his point. He didn't have "visitors" after that hour.

Betty, I hope things are resolved and you are feeling safe again.

Linda your puppy's hair looks like velvet! What a cutie!

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7b)

I agree about the bad guys staying armed too, guess I didn’t think that one all the way through before I wrote. I grew up all around guns, my dad had more than 50, he always taught us importance of safety 1st, how to use guns responsibly, etc… He also taught my brother & I how to hunt & fish, importance of getting licenses for both, following the rules, etc…. My dad had hundreds of acres for us to do both of those, we would sometimes do these things other locations but mainly just on the farm. Gosh I miss doing those things with him, so many special memories.

Lizzy is a cute puppy!

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I have an alarm system on my home. No matter which door is opened, it tells me. I hope to never have to use my gun. The Cardiologist and his Lawyer wife have acquired guns and security around their home. They have been taking shooting lessons. They think there will be a time when they will invade homes and take what they want. They also have a big beautiful German Sheppard. All my brothers are great shots and only use it for hunting.

We have had rain off and on all day. I woke up this morning with a broken blood vessel in my left eye. Looks scary but does not hurt. We have a hurricane heading our way. Will be interesting to watch and see if it turns back toward the pacific ocean.
If not, we will get more rain in two days than we usually get in half a year. I am not worried about the rain but the high winds will raise havoc with my plumerias and greenbelt trees.

I made a visit to a neighbor's home today at 2pm at their request. They wanted advise on their landscape. He will be 87in October and she is about 74. He is Persian moving here from Long Island New York area. She is from the Newport, California area. The landscape is a mess and their expectations are very unrealistic,
They want it to look like home and we live in the desert. What they want will not grow in Las Vegas. Some plants do grow in my landscape but they are provided shade from trees and humidity/moisture from the KOI pond. I have created my own micro climate.

Linda, you look so fantastic. So rested. You were looking so tired trying to keep Todd alive. Your little puppy is adorable. Lizzie is a great name.You need to get her into training so you can control her when she gets bigger. Nothing worse than a dog that is very large and you have no control.

Karen, so proud of you standing up for yourself. We know our own bodies much better than a Dr.

Pat, that needed to be really scary to see a police officer knocking on your door. Usually not good news.

Susan, did you check up on the township rules abut the maintenance of the sidewalks. Does the township have any money to spend on items like that or would it require a special assessment? Might as well put something else on your plate. I know if I stumble on a raised sidewalk or walking on the dirt and hit a loose rock, I am usually going to fall.

Betty I hope you feel better in the morning because you always have fun on your trips.

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7b)

Sharon, I hope your neighbors took your advice on what plants to get for their landscaping. I’ve wasted money on trees & flowers that I wanted to grow in my yard. I had to learn the hard way. People don’t realize that there are several things to consider when choosing certain plants. Too much or not enough sun, rain, shade; distance planted in relation to structures, road, sewer / water / gas lines; type of root system plant has is also critical.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, sunshine morning, makes me happy as my boys are in a golf tournament here in Midland, they would have been disappointed had is rained..on cool side.

Lizzie is so adorable Lindakay, if I ever came across you look slim and trim, stress will do that..do you Skype with your sister.

Sharon if anyone can help them Re their landscaping it would be you..that is quite an age to start gardening although i would assume the have a landscaping company coming do it.

Karen you are braver that I, Lordy in days of old, when I was young, one would never question a doctor but it’s a different now days, they are so overworked that they’ve no time to spend with a patient. I am getting a little braver though

Oops Vanessa here, will be back

My sister and I use Facebook messenger video. A lot easier than Skype.
I have lost 20 pounds since hubby passed away in April. Yes, stress will do it.

Sharon, I hope your neighbors get it figured out and learn to enjoy what WORKS where they now live. Otherwise, they are going to be pouring money down a bottomless pit of disappointment! I tell people, drive around and LOOK at what is working well where you live. Take pictures of what you like. You will waste less money. But like you & Forest mentioned, even with all that there are micro climates, so many factors that are NOT obvious.

Karen, are you making do with the pots on your patio to fill your "gardening needs"?

Linda, how are you feeling? You really do look great in that new photo. There are those of us that ADD weight during stress & the others that lose "I just can't eat" (NEVER true with me!).

Tina (Ben's SIL) and niece Heather came and had dinner with me. They went thru the bags of clothes Marie & I had. Earlier this week the Goodwill put a sign out ALL dresses $1.99. We literally bought a cart full between the 2 of us. We kept the ones that fit and passed on others to friends & family. .I am so proud of Heather, she has lost significant weight and dropped her A1C down several full points. She is exercising consistently and striving for a healthier life.

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7b)

Sharon, I’m sure you’re keeping a close eye on the weather, hope that tropical storm dies down before it hits the west coast. With climate change, storms seem to be so much more unpredictable. Just plan ahead, be as safe as possible, & take good care of yourself.

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Sharon, our tiny hamlet is dependant upon the County to do things. This is why we need to contact our Counsellor (who lives in our hamlet, too) about issues about streets & sidewalks AT our residence. I contacted the county about a general street issue at the corner of a street where no one lives, but it's the playground. It was a deep hole in the street, and they fixed it within a day. Just that people don't contact the right people, so things don't get done (work order to be created) so they complain. I posted our counsellor's ph# (with her permission) on our senior's page on FB, so they'll contact her to get things done.
We had our 1st Community Breakfast at the Fire Hall - joint effort by Silver Willow Senior Citizens Society, the IDA pharmacy & the Fire Dept. It was well attended.

Pat, my problem is, I am hungry, but can only eat maybe ¼ of what I used to. I get full really fast.
Congratulations to Heather for taking control of her life. Losing weight and controlling her A1C is important.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Linda, I think that's the same reason I've lost weight. I can only eat 1/2 a sandwich at any given time. My appetite has about gone away. I don't know if it's the constant pain in my arm but I've lost over 20 lbs. the past couple months.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Well we are awaiting the hurricane coming our way. First one on this side of the US in over 87 years. I made a very large pot of minestrone soup with hamburger and elbow macaroni. I am currently wearing a light sweat shirt because I was getting cold. Itis 79 degrees and that is cold for us, especially with humidity. I am sitting on the back patio o my couch. Going to go inside because my laptop says my battery needs charging.

I will return in a little while. Just got back from walking my dog Emma and got rained a small amount. What I am concerned about is the wind.

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Well my Goulash tasted good. Emma and I had a good walk and we only got rained on a little bit. Suppose to start about 4am and who knows what will show up. Many airlines are cancelling flight coming in and leaving after about 8am tomorrow. Until they see what is actually going to show up.

Linda, I never get hungry. but if and when I eat, I do not know when to quit. So I have nothing in the house that is a trigger. Was the puppy happy to see you?

Karen, you did not need to lose any weight. Maybe you should eat your small amount and then finish with a large bowl of ice cream. Vern was always unhappy because he kept losing weight.

Betty, how did you feel this morning and did you go on your short trip. I saw on the news tonight about the fires in Canada. My neighbors just got back from Banff. Same place my son and his wife went. Must be a popular place.

Susan, you are a great help to your hamlet. Keep on digging.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Sharon, losing weight is not a bad thing for me. I'm still 158 and diabetic. I just had a check up and most of my tests were good. My A1C was a bit high but Dr. said not bad for my age.

Knoxville, TN(Zone 7b)

Can’t believe you ladies tell your weight! I never know how much my wife weighs, & if I ask her, I never get an answer, & if I guess at it, it only gets me in the dog house. I tell her my weight all the time, just not fair.

Do any of you collect things, if so what? I’ve always been fascinated by clocks & any mechanical timepieces. I have several watches & even a small collection of cuckoo clocks, I think my cuckoos get on everyone’s nerves, there’s 6 of them ticking away.

You are in my thoughts & prayers Sharon. This weather has certainly been unpredictable.

I can never remember a time when I lost weight without effort.My body hangs on to every pound like it's life or death. My downfall is sweets. It's always been a battle.

I just got back from my 50th year class reunion. I attended a small local school & graduated with 40 students. Some of us attended from kindergarten thru graduation together. We had a good turnout, but the place was too noisy & very difficult to hear in. I am going to invite several couples to my house in the next few weeks, where It's QUIET and we will be able to hear each other!

Lizzie was very glad to see me.
Praying that hurricane settles down some before it hits.
I collect angels and hummingbirds.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Morning, I’ve been up by since 6, tummy still upset..guess all this shooting has me upset more than I thought.

Ask8ng for prayers for young Tori,rushed her back to Toronto hospital, as fast as they give her blood transfusions she loses the blood, they have to get that under control before they deal with transplant for liver.

Jammie needs prayers as well, they’ve brought him back 3 times, very touch and go..his poor young children need their dad.

I haven’t lost the 20 lbs I took off last fall and out back on, certainly not what I am eating as I’m much like you all, fill up easy. I am ashamed at myself, just cleaned out refrigerator and have a bag going into food bucket for Tuesday pickup. I do cook, eat a few spoonfuls the there it sits. Have to go back 8n my notes, was going to have some bread pudding i made the other day but don’t know if I should.

Mother Nature for sure isn’t happy this year many have suffered because of storms, fires etc. hope Sharon it’s not headed your way, more the coast right? What ever would you do to prepare?

Forest, my son Jeff collects old watches and repairs them,I’ll ask him how many watches he has he can wear but keeps in his collection..my estimate is 40, interesting to see how close i am. Some are valuable and in locked boxes. He also collects guitars and any gadget that comes on the market. My son Greg is man toys, spider bikes, skidoos etc. My collection is fearless, love anything primitive for the home and rusted art for the garden..guess we all have special likes..

Went over to Shannon’s and deadheaded all their barrels of flowers, they pulled in and made me the best coffee I’ve ever drank and a bread roll, told me not to cook supper, they close restaurant around 6 on a Sunday and said there will be some fresh cooked eats they will bring over for me as they are closed Monday and Tuesday. Shannon had a pair of stretch work jeans that needed separate, took me all of 5 minutes, dropped them off and got asked how I did with jean repair lol

Maddy who had about an hour left to finish her quilting on the frame the other day messaged me and asked if I wasn’t busy could she coMe over and finish it…will do me good to have company.

i finished the top of the throw I was working on, I’d love to quilt it in linear pattern that would compliment the design but am worried that I would do my shoulder in so might put it on frame and quilt randomly.

Ziggy has been outside with me since early morning, i think he can sense something has been going on, stays close to me,

Best I do something with my hair, got it cut so short i can’t get a perm for a bit so curling iron can’t even put a curl in it..looks terrible.

Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Forest, I love clocks and have collected then for years. The problem is, with one clock you know what time it is. With many clocks you never know because they never all agree. Cuckoo clocks are difficult because the want to be perfectly level in every direction to run properly. I had a clock man came twice a year and spent an afternoon servicing all my clocks. I gave most of them away when we made move to TN. I still collect them but switched to small ones.

Humm.... I guess I collect frogs but I have enough, thank you very much! It all started innocently enough, I saw a cookie jar I fell in love with while vacating with my cousins & sister at Ocean Shores. I loved the bright green with pink, one of my favorite color combinations and just kind of grew from there as people gave me frogs. I have frog coffee mugs that I use for pencil & pen, sewing tools etc, I have quite a few in my gardens. With quilting, sewing, reading, & gardening, I don't really find the need to "collect" stuff. Heaven knows all my hobbies & supplies take up enough space in my life!

TORRINGTON, AB(Zone 3b)

Sharon - hope your weather settles down - I worry about you & all those in the path of hurricanes. Keep posting so we know that you're ok.

I collect friends lol
I have a lot of teacups & teapots but not adding to my collection anymore. I have an entire china cabinet of them, plus blue willow china in my cupboard, and aaanother china cabinet with fine china & glassware.
We won't mention the fabric I collect LOL Seems that I collect desks, too. I have a rolltop, a corner desk, an 8 ft long/6ft tall one with credenzas, and of course the one the budgie's cage is on, in my den. Do they count? LMAO
I need to go for my morning walk. Slept in until 11 this morning. Busy day yesterday & it wore me out.

This message was edited Aug 20, 2023 4:35 PM

Frisco, TX(Zone 8a)

Quote from Tallulah_B :
Sharon - hope your weather settles down - I worry about you & all those in the path of hurricanes. Keep posting so
I collect friends lol
I have a lot of teacups & teapots but not adding to my collection anymore. I have an entire china cabinet of them, plus blue willow china in my cupboard, and aaanother china cabinet with fine china & glassware.
We won't mention the fabric I collect LOL Seems that I collect desks, too. I have a rolltop, a corner desk, an 8 ft long/6ft tall one with credenzas, and of course the one the budgie's cage is on, in my den. Do they count? LMAO
I need to go for my morning walk. Slept in until 11 this morning. Busy day yesterday & it wore me out.

Hi all, I just found you guys although I have been a member for years. You all sure have interesting lives and stories. I also have a lot of teacups and pots. My mother’s best friend when we were growing up was from England so we had lots of tea when we visited. It’s just not the same unless you are drinking it out of a thin real china cup. Anyway my granddaughters are infor a treat in a few years because I will bring them out and have real tea parties. If some get broken, it won’t matter because I have a cabinet full.
Right now we have a cute kids set made of metal that we play with..

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

I think i collect plants. My favorite thing to do with a plant is turn it into a tree. I collected Christmas for many years but when I started handing out money at Christmas time, so I stopped putting up a tree, so I stopped collecting. I still put out many Christmas decorations.

Welcome Teacup. I had a dear friend that went to England on the QEII many times. She had beautiful tea sets. She loved her tea and coffee. She was a wonderful cook and baker. I have very fine china that I use as my everyday plates. I feel everyday is a special day.

Betty, I am the same way. I cook up something wonderful, eat it once and then end up throwing some of it away. Vern's son Brian is still here but he doesn't eat much. I have some items I have stopped purchasing because I eat a few and then the rest go to waste. This week, when I went to Costco, I stopped by the guard house and gave them some of the tomatoes, bananas, one of the two pack melon, and half a pack of already cooked chicken legs. Have they determined who and why someone shot Jammie. Way to close to home.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Almost bedtime, ate mid afternoon so not hungry now but rest assured I will wake up in the middle of the night and want to eat something..

Welcome Teacup(first name please) ! Nothing makes young ones any happier than teacups..how excited they will be. Hope you stay and chat..I’ve been looking for cup/saucers to make pin cushions with but m8ne are too old and lovely to use. Every year I say I will have a high tea in the gardens but never seem to do it..perhaps next year.

Sharon, reason I don’t have a Costco card is because I’d be buying in bulk and more for the garbage man to pick up.i know you treat those guys well at the front gate, they must smile fr9m ear to ear when they see you enter or leave. Are you seeing signs of a storm yet? When forensic team is searching your front yard for bullets you know how close it was..no news on Jamie

Susan, you have me chuckling, you collect friends, can’t get better than that lol
Omg, 11a.m.? Someone would be checking to see if I was still breathing if I did that.

Pat, when we were doing a lot of swaps I received mega frogs for the gardens..still enjoy seeing the. Aunt Muriel bought me a 3 piece lady froggie that lays sunning herself, one of the pieces I usually go and look at when I do my morn8mg walk.amen to the collecting of craft items.

Karen, love them, remember when we met in Frankenmuth, almost every store had them but especially that old restaurant. I love hearing their sounds. I have a chime clock that I made, painted and chimes every 15 minutes, you get you don’t even hear the chime, guess same with cockoos? Bet family that received one we’re thankful. Are you closer to Frankenmuth than you were when we met up?

Fir newcomers, again welcome.. I live in one of the prettiest and friendliest town on Georgian Bay, how this turf Re drugs made it to this neighbourhood and town I will never know. Looking out as I sit typing it’s just so serene, if it wouldn’t be so muggy think I would be out on front deck.

Greg dropped in about an hour ago, wanted me to go to the trailer park for supper, said I would pass. Hard to believe about 6 weeks left and they will be closing it up for another season.

They had a little gathering yesterday at the park for Grayson’s 2nd birthday, Lordy he is spoilt. Big celebration is Saturday so best I start tomorrow doing more work on the sketch i am trying to do of him.

Pinned my throw together, looks wrinkly but it’s just the batting and pins making it look so. Could have put it on the frame but wanted to quilt it linear.

Ziggy just jumped up beside me, know what that means..

Stay safe if you are in the storms path.

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze
Maryville, TN(Zone 7a)

Betty, Just an hour away from Frankenmuth now so much closer. We did have a fun day there. Another day there with granddaughter& her fam. Payton was just a baby and fell asleep in his stroller. They wanted to go inside so I said I wouls wait outside with him. I was sitting on a wall when a man came and sat beside me. He said Hi and i did also . He then said some people inside said you would like to talk to me. I gave him a fishy eye and he then said I'm Emmet Kelley Jr. I could have fallen over as he is my most favorite and I had a huge collection of his figurines, many signed. We sat and chatted for nearly an hour. He told me he was the third Emmet Kelley Jr., all are called Jr. His son is in training. He told me all about when his dad retired and they had an exchange of the nose ceremony. He then gave me a signed photo of that event. It was one of the most unforgetable times I have ever had. I remember seeing..probably his dad at the circus when I was a kid. My favorite skit was him sweeping away a spotlight with a broom. I had that figurine too. First one I got when I started to collect them.

Oh Karen/ Silolegma, that would have been special!

Teacup754, we hope you feel welcome & stay with us!

Betty, I can't wait to see your finished quilt. It is really beautiful.

Susan/ Tallulah_B - good answer: friends!

Sharon - YES, you certainly do collect plants! You have such a beautiful jungle.

Linda/ Tater55 - you will have to keep us updated on Lizzy with photos.

Speaking of puppies, we have not seen photos from Diane / Kidney guy in a while. We need our puppy fix!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Karen,is Emmett Kelly the artist that does clown art, happy and sad clowns?

Dianne, would like a photo of TH.

Saw a photo that Debbie posted, could not believe just how big those puppies are.

Lindakay, update on your sister please

I went to Sharon’s to drop off the frame I bought for Grayson’s sketch and when I got back neighbour came over to see if I were home when policeman came to my door, nope and he didn’t leave anything..hoping it’s just to see what I might know.

Not sure about status of Jamie, when I got back from Sharon’s I saw there were 6-7 cars in front of his house and in his drive, maybe just offering support.

Pat, not going to quilt very fancy, lucky I am sewing

I have not sewn anything but alter or hem for months now.... I have to end this dry spell!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.