What a great day!!!!!!!!!

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

Since my stomach is better I feel so much better. I took my girls shopping today and was able to walk the whole flea mtk. I am talking a huge one. Then this evening I was able to walk with them thru the Micheal Wido GArdens. These are a beautiful set of gardens in metter ga. and right now they are decorated in lights for christmas. Anyone who has not been there and lives close enough should go. Anyway I walked it with out extreme pain. I can't believe it. I wonder if somehow the attacks of my stomach were poisioning my system or something. who no's. all i know is that since I have gotten it to clear up i feel so much better. Have a great holiday season.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

So good to hear of a victory like that. I am happy for you.
I hope you have a grand season and a wonderful new year free of those problems.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

I am happy for you too as I know how it feels personally. I'm very happy and excited for you that you have found something that worked for you. I'm still searching and hope that one day I will find freedom too.

Mansfield, MO(Zone 6a)

The liver problem I have definitely poisons my system and that affects my muscles, my joints, my glands, it is like having a terrible achy flu every day of your life.
Don't ever let anyone tell you stomache problems don't affect the entire system because it DOES! Glad you are on the road to recovery!
((cheering!!))

markleysburg, PA(Zone 5a)

Glad for you Janet. Keep on keeping on Shirley

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

have a great holiday

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.