ADD YOUR USERNAME TO SAVE YOUR JOURNAL

los angeles, CA

Journal Update!

Journal data will be removed from the site Jan 1, 2021.

We are starting the test exporting of this data for a few members to get feedback on the output format. Our goal is to get you the data in a usable and meaningful format (pictures included)

Add your username in this thread if you want a copy of your journal. I'll be tallying names here. If you know someone who would want this data, reach out to them and have them comment here.

Here's the list we have so far: (names will be added to this list as they come in)

bbrookrd
Kaelkitty
sunkissed
echoes
jnn
Mike_G
pterostyrax
Xenomorf
kjuddy
Mvule
BlissfulGarden
Fires_in_motion
Chantell
Joy
CraftyFox
decherdt
JulieQPines
KittyWittyKat
kentstar
soilsandup
tabasco
sophie1950
ademink
rebush
Baphijmm
AMDG137
heavensabound

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Thank you.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Thank you for forthcoming journal exporting information. Bbrookrd

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

My journal is not large. Would it be possible for me to download it in PDF or DOC (2007 or 2012 version) formats? Thank you.

los angeles, CA

We are first testing a CSV output of the info.

Quote from Xenomorf :
My journal is not large. Would it be possible for me to download it in PDF or DOC (2007 or 2012 version) formats? Thank you.

Seattle, WA

Please add my name to the list for journal dowloads. Thanks

What about our Blogs? Will we get a chance to retrieve that information?

Arua, Uganda(Zone 11)

Please add me for the list of journal downloads.. Thanks

mumbai, India

how can we participate in forums??

Vacherie, LA(Zone 9a)

Please send (presumably by email) me my journal info. Why can’t we just pay a small annual fee to continue using journals on here? Being able to catalog all my green stuff is really the only reason I joined this site, and is the main feature I’ve used for the last decade as s selling point to get other people to join DG. I think you should auto-email every member their journal data.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Yes. I'd like to have my journal files please,

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Please add me to the list. Thank you.

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

decherdt

West Palm Beach, FL

Can anyone tell me what this plant is?

Thumbnail by Milldog
West Palm Beach, FL

Can anyone tell me what this plant is?

Thumbnail by Milldog
Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Please add my username to the list of journals to download. "Xenomorf"

Ravenna, OH(Zone 5b)

I would like a copy of my journal please.

Sacramento, CA(Zone 9a)

I would like a copy of my journal. Thanks,
Soilsandup

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Hi, I’d like a copy of my journal as well. Thank you very much. tabasco.

Indianapolis, IN

If you will please send my journal, I would appreciate it! ademink

Little Rock, AR

Please send me my journal information - THANKS

Mayhill, NM(Zone 7a)

I'd love to get a copy of my journal if possible. (I'd love to access it right now, but I understand if the functionality is being removed, it's probably not accessible.)

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

How will we know when it's ready to download? And how are we gonna be able to download it?

los angeles, CA

We are close to having a data download for you all. Once it's ready, I'll be reaching out to each person individually via the email that's registered to your username with the file download.

Quote from Xenomorf :
How will we know when it's ready to download? And how are we gonna be able to download it?

Ravenna, OH(Zone 5b)

How will we receive the copy? A link? A pdf link? An email?

Thankyou!
kentstar

Waiting for an mail. Hope this is still the plan, because your deadline is looming very close now.

HOMER GLEN, IL(Zone 5b)

Just saw this today! Hope I'm not too late!

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Any idea of what is happening? This is plant ordering time and having my journey would be most helpful. Thanks Bbrookrd

los angeles, CA

We are close!. Very soon, there will be a download journal link in your profile. I'll update everyone once it's ready.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Thank you.

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

Quote from IBtyen :
We are close!. Very soon, there will be a download journal link in your profile. I'll update everyone once it's ready.

I'm still waiting for the email from DG concerning the download of my journal. I have check all email back to the 21st of December but there is none.

Quote from IBtyen :

Thank you.

Kalama, WA(Zone 8b)

Hope I didn't miss out on the file for my journal?

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I am beyond anxious too. Please give us an update. Thanks.

los angeles, CA

Journal data is now available for download. Please click on "my info" at the top and you'll see a "download journal" link in your profile.

The data will be removed from the site March 1, 2021 so don't delay!

london, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Quote from IBtyen :
Journal data is now available for download. Please click on "my info" at the top and you'll see a "download journal" link in your profile.

I've tried clicking on the link to download and nothing happens. Any advice?

Quote from Mike_G :
Quote from IBtyen :

I've tried clicking on the link to download and nothing happens. Any advice?

I get the message.... This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://davesgarden.com/journals/userjournal.php?member=sunkissed might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Quote from IBtyen :

Sorry responded to wrong person.... this is the message I get when I click on my info and then the download journal link....
This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at https://davesgarden.com/journals/userjournal.php?member=sunkissed might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Same thing happened for me.

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

Not working

“This site can’t be reached”

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.