FEBRUARY Challenges, Organizing Ourselves and sharing..time to chat..

Victoria Harbour, ON

We came from here:

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1527423/

Want to offer condolences to Pat and her family on the loss of her husband Ben last night...heart goes out to you Pat..it’s times like this I wish we lived closer..hugs

We are here should you need us..

It’s 1 F this morning, was tempted as you know I’m on a cleaning and purging mission but stores don’t open till 9 so shelving will have to wait until I really know what I want.. decided back cleaning I’d go..purged 2 large garbage bags, one I can burn, the other a trip to the dump tomorrow after my doctors appointment....likely take me the rest of the morning to finish the room as I’m now in the craft shelving, so much I could throw out but know the minute I do I’ll want to get back into crafting.

There is so much glass in the main back cupboard that I’m thinking rather than sewing for awhile I’m going to challenge myself to making a piece of stained glass a month..as not to get glass slivers near fabric I’ll clean off the counter top and work from that room (likely I challenge I’ll not accomplish but one can dream]

Look forward to hearing and seeing photo’s of what you are up to??

Hmm maybe could throw in an hour on St.Patricks piece..or..seeing I grunted 2 pairs of socks maybe I can make a bunny,not sure I’ve the fixings though..mind won’t stop today. Big sigh

Back to work

This message was edited Feb 9, 2020 9:06 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 70 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!