February Weather chat 2020.....

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

-2º, cloudy. Not going to warm much today. 30's to 40's starting Friday.
Tons of seeds germinating in the basement.
Spring is near.

Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens Thumbnail by CountryGardens
Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Nice mechanic.
Warm breezy and mostly cloudy today, slight chance of rain, more chance tomorrow, that front coming here by tomorrow night. Today high mid 80's.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

13mph north wind has been brittle. It has been a feels like 43* today. Forecast is 5* warmer tonite than expected. There is a camouflaged wild rabbit in center of the picture. Gray and drizzled half an inch of rain before the 'chance' of rain cleared away.

Thumbnail by kittriana

Dropped to 42 last night, wind was howling most the night. Sunny morning and wind has ceased, should warm up to mid 60's today.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Another beautiful day in upper Midwest
High today in the 40's, sunny, no wind.
Visited with a couple yesterday. We remodeled her kitchen and entry about 6 years ago. ¼ sawed oak cabinets, look just like new yet.
She wants a wall in the entry covered with bead board. Says the white wall is hard to keep clean. Also a new vanity and linen closet in bathroom off the kitchen. Will be a nice spring project..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Warmer today @ 64* dropping to 47* tonite, so left covers off plants, did fertilize some of them. My carrots were planted Sept 29th, haven't done much and certainly aren't ready, sigh.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

today was about 54 degrees , some sun, rain moving in tomorrow perhaps .

Sounds good CG, sure would love my kitchen remolded. Sounds like better days for all.
52F this AM, mornings are long pants, then shorts by 2PM, then long pants in the evening. Today should hit 80F.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

YES, 4 changes of clothes a day, chuckl, one for when that rain that wsn't expected soaked you down as well...was 72* today, 47* tonite, had 5/8" early Monday morning, it felt good tho

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

53* @ Midnite, NW 13mph wind going to 25/30 mph wind advisories by 6 am- I may be up at 6 covering plants...not sure what plant is in the picture, I liked it.

Thumbnail by kittriana

That front is coming here too, it's 68F now high 78, low tonight 48F Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. rain chance 90%. Partly cloudy now. Colder tomorrow, might have to use my greenhouse again.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

A little cooler today, high of 24º.
Sunshine.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Winds slowed to 4 mph, shifted from NW to North, 43* and clear, plants have pots over them and a brick holding the pots down. Sill showing 32* for a lo, I noticed my other 2 types of tomatoes have sprouted today, the Cherokee Purple and the Opalka. They were planted Feb 15th.

NW at 10 to 15mph, here, sunny 54F down to 39F tonight.
Hope the tomatoes fair well Kitt.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

22 degrees here forecast 28 today , couple of past days of snow , 14 degrees for tonight
Looking forward to early March . lot of 40 and 50's forecast

Looking forward to March also.

39F this morn, I see frost on the rooftops across the street, ugh. Sunny, should get up to low 60's today, tonight's low 46F. Colder tomorrow... reinforcement front I guess.((shrug))

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

March thread:
https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1529701/

This message was edited Mar 1, 2020 12:13 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.