February Weather chat 2020.....

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

First day of Feb. waking up to a rainy morn, more like drizzle, 58F now up to mid 60's low tonight 46F and clearing. Azaleas blooming already.

Jan. chat where we came from.... https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1526630/

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sun is up & bright. First time in a week. Been cloudy all week. 20º.

Always nice to have the sun back.

Sun is back to shining here again after a few gray days, but it is much cooler. 46F this morn, breezes makes is feel cooler, high low 60's and mid 40's tonight.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We are catching up to you, 42º here this morning.
But, rest of week only in the 20's.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

here we are in the 50's with a cold strong wind , sun is shining . kids are outside playing

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

79* today near Texarkana, home tomorro.

Kids outside playing is always a nice tune.

44F this morn, but should warm up to 75 with "plentiful sunshine" per weather people.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Made it to 62 yesterday , 58 for today , Snowstorms possible later this week ..

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

78* today, dropping to 49* and trees are greening up in the week I was in a colder zone. Waving hello, kittens are trying to get my attention since I was gone so long, pix tomorro where I was

Looks like a storm coming soon for everyone. But here today warm and up to 80F. 59F this morn, skies are pink at dawn. pretty.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Temps got as high as 43* on Wed. 37* now, and that 9 mph north wind is 'BRACING' to say the least. For tomorro, chili is planned. Brrr. I need warmer slippers, chuckl.

Thumbnail by kittriana

Awww cute potholder, looks handmade.

Winds are really blowing here, getting warnings about gust to 40mph, first going up to mid 80's this afternoon, rain tonight while we sleep, tomorrow colder.

Wind chimes are really singing this morning.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

28 degrees cold looks like tundra frost not above freezing for 48 hours

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Yes, handmade by an older woman who gifted it to my sister, I don't think it is a potholder- far too thin, but a pretty sight under the glass...39* sky is clear, moon seems full, winds are lo and a low tonite of 34*. Still cold, chili turned out great and tummys were happy.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

33 degrees and about an inch of snow

Wondered if you got snow Ju, keep warm.

Winds have finally died down, was still really windy yesterday after the front came through. Driving on the Lake Jesup bridge a truck pulling a camper was swaying all over the highway, almost hit a few vehicles, poor guy was white knuckling the wheel when I passed him, I waited till off the bridge though to pass him. LOL

Sunny today, still cool. Was 42 this morn, but warming up fast today, upper 60's.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Sun We have had some strong wind here during the past week I was driving to Indy in ice and snow earlier in the week , Car wanted to hydroplane in the wind , blah ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

And when all the excitement is done and success is achieved, The slip n slide and waving in the wind is a relief to be out of. Even 18 wheelers had to watch wind reports for those light and high loads. 70's last 2 days, felt good, I missed my planting opportunity so pushing the seeds out a bit. I just couldn't talk myself out in the cold, chuckl

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

4" snow over night. Ground was nearly bare before, so not piling up. 22º

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

70* today and nothing expected below 38* for at least a week, the day is gray and one short shower barreled thru. My day length is hitting 10 hrs and 57 min. I trotted 3 plants outdoors, and CG, I know Easter is April 12th, I figure we have more cold coming down here in zone 9, but brrrr.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Snow this morning , rain tonight 39/32 the temperatures

Weekend was nice, cool enough for long sleeves and pants, but today much warmer. Sunny and up to 82F. Bet I put shorts on today. LOL.

Snow moon Moon-rise the other night, we ate chili by the firepit.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

I was up for a bathroom break about 2 AM. Looked out and it was almost like daylight, moon was so bright.
10" of snow when we awoke Sunday morning.
Bright sun today, 12º.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

35 and cloudy ,
CG Saw that bright moon last night also

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

60* and dropping to 51* tonite- it hit 74* and I was in shorts. 3/8" rain, but it was gray and rainy, then sunny, then back to cloudy all day long. Have been admiring that Snow Moon several days now. So pretty.

Moon has been beautiful, coyotes and owls hooting it up during the night.

Warming up to record high temps next two days, then we get another small cool front. High today 87F no rain.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

32 degrees and snow , 4 degrees for tomorrow night

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Ugh, frozen everything. It is 43* now, dropping to 37* tonite. Sunny all day and that wind kept me cold all day. Planting more seeds tomorro out in the dirt-and a few tater eyes...hi expected tomorro is 59*.

Beautiful snow pics, Ju. I like the flakes falling. You all keep warm.

74F this morn at dawn, that is like a July morning, but not as humid. Sheesh. A front was supposed to be through by now, but it might be thinking...NOT.

Cloudy, supposed to go down in the upper 50's tonight.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

About 14 degrees for Valentines day ,,
Weather joke ,?
Sun is shining some ,,

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

27 MPH SE wind. Snow is moving.
20º

LOL...Good one Ju. GC bundle up weather, or just stay inside weather.

Here...front finally came through yesterday late morning, nice evening by the fire pit last night... Nice morning 57F high 73F.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

68* cloudy , shorts day! Lo of 54* tonite. Says rain chances move in this pm, but warmer tomorro anyway! Lorapetulums & vincas in bloom, Salvias, and sages, and daylilies coming up!

Thumbnail by kittriana

58F dark out, warming up here too, up to 80 today, tonight they say rain coming in.

Oaks are budding out, leaves still falling. Cat yawning.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Ground should thaw today here in St. Louis metro east area as the sun pops out and we reach temps near 50 F. Mulched the dog paths this morning with leaves blown by wind along outer fenceline in preparation for mud. Hope to create some gravel pathways lined with 4x4 landscape timbers once the weather warms to keep the paws dry and give the backyard a neater appearance. Going with the existing dog paths. Tulip, daffodil, star of bethlehem, crocus, and snowdrop foliage all growing. Rosebushes have new growth.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

My 12 muddy paws.

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain

Nice to see the bulb plants coming up. Dogs cute, muddy paws and all.

Got some really good much needed heavy rain last night about sunset, a bit of thunder too. Foggy 64F this morn, but feels colder, supposed to get sunny and up to 82F.
Garden happy.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Green ,, sort of like us with muddy feet lol
42 degrees and steady rain here
Sun , pretty garden

Lots of rain and snow in the north , Down south the rivers are on the rise ,,

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Lots of rain today and high temp low 50s. Very muddy. I am going to try adding more clover to my lawn. Looking for a good clover grass seed mix for this area. Suppose to be colder tomorrow with some sun.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Has been 81* yesterday, 76* today and cloudy, no rain tho. Cold front did hit at dark- is now 57* and will be no more than 55* tomorro. My new mechanic...

Thumbnail by kittriana

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.