August 2019 Weather chat and photos....

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Well kitt when the snowstorms get here , ? I guess I will have to send you a few , lol ,
After all , nature is capable of anything , isn't it ,,(...smiley
I did not take any pictures today , but vegetables are growing nicely and a few later plants are blooming ,,
62 degrees , 56 degrees for tonight

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Looks like a nice bounty there CG, the squash especially. Ju, your weather sounds pleasant.

Everybody cleaning shelves off at the grocery stores here...right now a tropical storm Dorian, but they say a Cat 3 and prediction somewhere on the east coast of FL. We're 30 miles inland as the crow flies..the path they show has it coming right for us...fingers crossed it decides to take a hike out to sea.

Today high 91F with a 50% chance of rain.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I don't see that one straightening its curl, Hot here, hummers and blue jay kids still sucking down easy food, still a burn ban, still 93* but coming down a bit now.

Really hot here, still this morning, muggy too. High mid 90's...watching storm, slowed down. Rain on coast this morning moving in.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

50º at 6 AM
Sunny and warming.
Garden production way down because of cold weather. Highs only in 70's.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

101* today- as if that storm is sucking desert heat across us, too hot to stay out long

Rain then sun then rain, steamy, high 86F...storm path prediction is pulling off Florida and so lots of people will be returning generators to the stores next week..((grin)). Glad it is moving north, well hasn't yet but supposed to.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

I hear ya Sun. 94* feels like 102* here...2 mph east breeze, 47% humidity. Cold weather volunteers are sprouting, fennel anyway. No rain, so sprinkling a few beds...

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Cool and cloudy here . low 70's A little light rain yesterday

A pink chicory showed up , have not seen this in a while

Thumbnail by juhur7

New September weather thread..... https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1514802/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.