March 2019 weather reports and chat...what\'s the weather like where you are?

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Hmmm, green holding a LOT of pollens, weeds. 71* partly sunny day, North wind @ 15 MPH, 30% humidity. Lovin the little cool spell we having- the winds- The Ides are blowing, but 44* coming this weekend. I filled 2 hummer feeders since I expect the ruby throats to fly in sometime in the next 4-5 days.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Windy and 30's here ,, weather next week at this time should be better

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Warm, cold, windy, snow, rain, cloudy, sunny all in one day. It's March. XD

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

Wow, Ju you got some warm days there, good to see, Of course March weather crazy back and forth.

68 and Cloudy this morn. High 81F. 20% chance of rain. humid. Tonight low 61.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

50* this morning, cloudy turned to partly cloudy, 63* now at the warmest, 25% humidity, 4 mph east breeze, pollen thick. lo tonite 49*, no precip expected.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

26 degrees this morning hard frost on the cars and ground ,
30 something for today ,
Sun , someday the butterflies for the old days ,,, it's cold ,,

Haven't see that many butterflies here yet...got my milkweed ready for them.

61 this morn at dawn, high 69F, showers on radar, 40% chance of rain...we need it. Humidity 78% now. Pollen is high, coating cars with yellow dust.

Good Morning....gray day here.
56F this morn and raining. High 66F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. 90% Precip. / 0.09 in

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

were at 50 and sunny two days in a row ,, yowzah ,, tomorrow rain comes ,,

Yeah, Ju.
Steady rain all night long last night, kind of nice to sleep to, finally has cleared out and sun is coming out. High 67F NNE winds 10-20mph.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

75* partly cloudy, 28% humidity, 6 mph west wind. dropping to 49* again tonite

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

50 degrees and rain here ,,

Sun ,, I got the snooze and sleep weather ,lol

54F this morn clear skies, birds sound happy...sorry got to say it...sunny and 75 today. ☺

birds and squirrels at the feeder

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

44 and sunny rained all morning , Might again this evening

Sun Birds and Squirrels at the feeder look Delightful , very spring like ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

77*,50* lo tonite. Full sun, but the trees have leafed on out and I only get a few hours of intense sun on the garden. 22% humidity now,NW 6 mph breeze abt to die down. Been out in the garden all morning,

48 this morn, that was a surprise, had the windows open all night...brrr.

Sunny high of 76, down to 49 again tonight. Humidity gets down to 24% in afternoon yesterday and today. That's low for us.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

we made it to 47 with sunshine Tomorrow is forecasting the same , hope so , nice for a few hours it was ,,

56 this morn, up to 79...old Winnebago packed, gonna go to Lake Kissimmee State park for the week...looks like perfect weather..Hopefully I can still post from my phone, sometimes cell service not so good out there.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

We get rain and 44 degrees today ?

We're back....59 this morning, partly cloudy, today's high 78. zip on rain and low humidity. We had no phone service unless we drove up the road three miles. Kind of nice really.

Campout was south of here and we had great weather, lots of animals too. Some critters that came on our campsite.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi of almost 80* has dropped toward high of 60* tomorrow, drizzling and winds for new front coming thru now, gray day

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

it was 67 degrees day before yesterday , now 30 degrees and rain , snow, sleet and ice all at the same time ,
23 degrees for tonight ,,

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Ju...Oh my...that needs to go away...can not happen in April...I forbid it.

Sunny mid 80's here today, tomorrow rain and in the 60's again. Cleaning camper and dog.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

snow on the ground melting in sunshine and 36 degrees 28 degrees for hours this morning ,

Here is a thicket and a tree showing how it looked at just after sunrise

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Joe is making me colder, but my 50* froze me in the breezes all day. I stayed in and saw a bit of sunshine late in the afternoon. I miss my phone that died and left me...maybe the resurrection will happen soon.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

23 degrees this morning , forecast is for partly cloudy and 45 degrees
Started some tomato seeds yesterday

Well still very pretty, blue skies and white branches...Okay time for an April weather thread and leave this March behind.

April Weather... https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1501906/

This message was edited Apr 1, 2019 7:36 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.