October Weather 2018....

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

65/82/66 party cloudy, feels nice. Flying to WV Slateyfork today...27/57/40 Sunny...hmmmm. I dunno. Might be nice for a few days but by weekend looks like chance of snow...Husband likes that...me not so much.

Thumbnail by sunkissed
Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

58* in the 3/16" rain we got, cool all day, saw some weak sunshine, 80% humidity, 61* tonite but never got over 64* today. I broke down and bought myself a rain gauge- the first morning after I saw a fawns tracks visiting it, chuckl. Hummers are finally gone.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

sunny and 57 yesterday this morning 32 degrees
A little web trouble and such here

Bartow, FL

Sunny, breezy, beautiful day. 82 degrees with a probable low of 60's tonight.
Everyone having such cool weather already wonder what that means for my location.
Have great day everyone.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

60's yesterday, 3/16" during daylight, but gray cloudy skies and it has rained since shortly after dark. Guess I better get to bed, gotta get up in the morning, rain or no!

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

35 now 54 later .cloudy possible rain today .
Been hectic around here for a while ,

28/53/32 in Slateyfork WV frosty morning

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

60* morning going to 80* again today, we have a light fog/mist outside that will burn off in a few hours.100% humidity, 1 mph ne calm wind. Sent my weddiing present to granddaughter- a Le Creuset round 7.25 pot- says she can do bread in it. I had Amazon mail it to her so she didn't need to pack it back to Austin.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Near 60 degrees today , Tomorrow may be the same , Windy for a while but as it calmed it was a wonderful day

I'm back home as of yesterday afternoon, big difference getting off the plane from WV to FL.
This morning 60F, sunny today up to low 80's, about the same as Kitt's.

Amazon is a great way to send gifts for sure.

Some frosty morning shots from WV full moon.

Thumbnail by sunkissed Thumbnail by sunkissed
Bartow, FL

Been having nice breezes here and getting in 60's at night although had a 50 recently.
Everything drying out fairly quickly.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Anywhere in a 3 hr circle around Houston is under a tornado watch for another 2 hrs. Rains hit, 3/4" for all day, but now the storms are moved in and the rain has been reasonably steady last 4 hrs. 69*. Thunder rollin and rollin long, lightning dancing. Hope my rain gauge is big enough!
Doodle my garden guardian. Internet went down when the first thunder rumbled up.

Thumbnail by kittriana

New Nov. weather thread here....

https://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1491560/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.