Weather- April 2018, is it Spring yet?

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Snowing hard again this morning. All roads still closed.
List of church service cancellations on Mankato news was a mile long. Sad that people have to be told to stay home. You can pray at home, too.
I am going to sit & try to find something on the computer or TV.

L.A. (Canoga Park), CA(Zone 10a)

Meanwhile, on a galaxy far, far away, it got up to 86F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 77F today. That is better than 86F.

Winter Springs, FL(Zone 9b)

LOL @ Kelli

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

44 and rainy here

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

Sunny and finally hit 68* expecting 45* tonite. Winds @ 11mph with humidity @ 25%. My sweet potatoes wilt in the cold....

61 when I got up at 7AM, but it has dropped to 57 in an hour, winds WNW 10-20 gusty and feels colder. Sunny high today maybe 70F, low tonight 50F.

Wind beat the heck outta the garden yesterday, rain was heavy but only lasted about a half hour.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

31 degrees , light snow low tonight 28 ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

80*, lo tonitye 54* expected. 58% humidity, wind moderate from 5 to 16 mph, beautiful bright sunshine.

52F the lowest it got last night, actually this AM, news people told us 45...snort! Sunny and nice today, high 80F.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

67* goin to 82*, humidity@ 86%. Winds increasing from 13mph south to 16mph. Sittin on the porch in morning sunshine feels great.

It got up to 66F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 72F. It was 47F at 5:30 AM. That's about 7 degrees colder than it has been so it felt fairly chilly in the house.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

69* goin to 79* (got to 84* yest) 83% humidity, 6mph breeze, cloudy gray outside.

It got up to 73F yesterday. They are calling for a high today of 73F. There is a 40% chance of 0 inch of rain tomorrow. You read that right.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

58 degrees and awaiting rain , clouding up

59F/88F/63F Sunny, not a cloud in the sky. Winds W 10-20mph

It got up to 81F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 66F That is what I call a nice day. There is a 90% chance of 0.06 inch of rain. That means it will wet the sidewalk but not under the trees.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

64 degrees yesterday , sun was nice , today 53 and cloudy .. cold wind

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

40 going to 50+ today, sunny.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

60* full cloudy cold, shiver. Supposed to make 72* by 4pm. Puff of East wind @7mph, 50% humidity.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Cold start 30's cloudy ,, may see some sun and upper 50's later

It got up to 88F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 87F today. I don't know how anyone can m like that.

Sadness, for all involved. https://www.wunderground.com/n...

60% rain cloudy and breezy, some sun peaks through.
Scattered Thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph.

Nice to see some warmth coming to our northern friends.

Pretty day yesterday at the Cape Canaveral National Cemetery where my mom is laid to rest

Thumbnail by sunkissed

That looks very nice, Sunkissed. Maybe nice isn't the right word.

It got up to 91F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 88F today. I'm glad we don't have to go anywhere outdoors today. The temperature has entered yuck territory.

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

62* 13mph NW winds, cloudy all morning, rained GOOD last night. We may make it to sunny and 72* this afternoon. 71% humidity.

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Sunny, 50 Degrees. First 50 since November.

Kitriana, as long as you live in the area. I watch Fixer Upper all the time. Why are those silos in Waco called "Magnolia Silos."

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

66 degrees and mostly sunny here today , lots of doing for a Sunday

It got up to 90F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 85F today so it will get to at least 87F. (Anything over 86F is stressful to plants. See 'Heat Zone Gardening,' but good luck finding a map you can read online. I have the book. I'm in Heat Zone 9, which is 120-150 days above 86F. I would have sworn it was more like 270.) Altogether, we got 7.13 inches of rain since last July. That is less than half of average, if average means anything anymore.

Cloudy and breezy past two days, rain off and on coming up from the south and a front from the northwest, colliding today. High 81F maybe, 80% chance of rain.

The Magnolia Silos/Market looks like a fun place to visit.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

57 degrees and raining steady here . 9 mph , wind ,
Kale , and Cauliflower will enjoy this ,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

On Fixer Upper, Chip and Joannas farm is named Magnolia Farms, their business is named Magnolia something, and when they bought the silos for tuning into a donut shop, they became Magnolia Silos. Originally their business started by buying a property, living in it til it was finished, then selling it and buying/moving into another. Texas folks do that a lot. At least until they lose interest. There is SO much work into that cleaning and stripping, permits, codes, and the whole thing that some folks just don't understand.
No new pictures, just trying to talk my maters into setting fruit and not just blooming.
Sneaky! Forgot I was on WEATHER! 78*, 39% humidity, sunny, light 10mph nw wind.

This message was edited Apr 23, 2018 5:21 PM

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

Thank you.
Today we hit 60 for the first time.

69/85/62F Partly cloudy, only a 20% chance of rain. West winds 10-20

Nice to see the warming temps up north.

We had a high of 86F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 82F. I hope our nice days in the lower 70s aren't over yet.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

56 , 46 ,, steady rain ,

A bit cooler this morn, calm,clear and sunny. low humidity 62/83/61F. I don't mind mid 80's if the humidity is lower.

It got up to 81F yesterday. They are calling for a high of 80F today.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

58 , 63 , 35 , still cold nights , rain this morning , partly sunny now
Birds playing about Robins , Cardinals , Ovenbirds ,,

Magnolia, TX(Zone 9a)

75* now dropping from 84* today, lo of 53* expected tonite. 61% humidity. Thunderstorms moving toward me from San Antonio area, but only 30% chance of getting hit by it for me. 8mph nw breaths of breeze.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It got near 70 here today , a lot of sunshine ,

Nice, Ju. :-)

60F this morn, sure feels nice, sunny, today no rain, maybe up to mid 80's, tomorrow another front supposed to come, probably the same one hitting Kitt.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.